What do you feel about this?

I was thinking about this last night. God is everything good and pure. He is righteous! He is infallible and its not possible for Him to make a mistake. He is Almighty God. The only thing He did not create was sin! Which makes Him perfect in every way! Although, He is the Almighty God, how many people hate Him? Ignore Him? Does not want anything to do with Him? Yet, he does not stop doing good to these people! Every staple of food that you put in your mouth comes from His hand; yet there is a lot of people that hate the being who feeds them! If the most perfect being is neglected and hated by many, then what chance do I have being a man who still falls prey to sinning at times? I am a human being who has desires. Its really hard for a man to not think about sex.
Christ said, "If we look at a women lustfully; we already have committed adultery in the heart!" When you have no girl to help you with all your sexual desires; you cannot help to be attracted and wanting to think about having sex with complete strangers!
I have been neglected by women my whole life! They say you only need one, but how are you suppose to find that ONE when not one girl talks to you?

This is for everybody that says god is cruel or whatever nonsense you say! Every name in the bible has a meaning! There is a hidden message from the names of the genealogy from Adam to Noah. I will type it in the next update, no room here!
Adam- man
Seth- appointed
Enosh- mortal
Cainan- sorrow
Mahalalel- The Blessed God
Jared- Shall come down
Enoch- teaching
Methuselah- His death shall bring
Lamech- the despairing
Noah- rest or comfort because he was saved

Most Helpful Girl

• Look harder. Believe me, there are plenty of lonely women out there who are waiting for their Mr. Right. You just have to find them. Other than that, I'd say be more adjusting and flexible in accepting people's flaws. Most of the time, keeping higher standards makes it difficult to find a partner.

• What do you consider a flaw?

• This guy continues to say that God created Lucifer to be evil! Ummm no, Lucifer was not created to be evil! This guy needs to get his facts straight. God had created Lucifer for one purpose. To have a relationship and for Lucifer to worship Him. One pissed of Lucifer so much that made him hate and defy God? The fact that God created some body to do his job better than him. Who? Adam! It got Lucifer so angry that he recruited 1/3 of the angels to wage war on God. This guy did not read Second Enoch. The secrets of Enoch! In second Enoch, God tells Enoch that all though He created everything including every angel, God never told them their origins! Till this day, angels do not know where they came from! God tells them He is the almighty, but since unlike us they live in the Kingdom with Him, so when they defy Him, unlike us, they don't get forgiveness! @opinion owner, you are right! At the moment there is 7 billion people in the world, and we currently have enough food to sustain 12

• We currently have enough food to sustain 12 billion people. We have a tyranny problem! Bankers from England has seized majority of the world with a counterfeit currency and is enslaving the population! They are forcing people world wide into poverty! People are being forced to starve and be homeless so rich bankers can live more comfortably!

What Girls Said 19

• It feels so nice to see you guys writing and talking about God. The moment is when you're sure you're not alone. :) I believe in God I've always did really. Though in the past few years I've learned a lot of things about him, I mean like real facts. I know that God is perfect , everything that happens has a reason why and while you can't ask him to do everything for you he's still there to guide you when you really need help. Don't be afraid to talk to him whenever and if you really need help and all your words comes from your heart he will help you out. I'm sure you really need someone or something to hold on to , don't give up , YOU are STRONG and PERFECT just the way you are. Maybe just be cool and fun with them girls and they will be more open with you or maybe you should put enyojing life first and then belief. The reason we're not in heaven is because we wanted to come here to learn , to help others and make this world a better place. :) So let's enjoy what God gave us, he madethis world for us. It's not a crime to enjoy love , to feel and make mistakes this is why we're here people. What's important to always stay in The Golden Mean! Balance is the key! I wish you to find that ONE and be the happiest you've ever been :)

• Thank you, God bless you. Our gift is consciousness, our job is procreating, our purpose is to have a relationship with God. That is why He created us. He wanted to have a relationship with us!

• God will send you the right girl - keep the faith and prayyyyyyyy. God bless you and I must say its very refreshing to see a question like this.

• God bless you to, and thank you!

• Adam- man
      Seth- appointed
      Enosh- mortal
      Cainan- sorrow
      Mahalalel- The Blessed God
      Jared- Shall come down
      Enoch- teaching
      Methuselah- His death shall bring
      Lamech- the despairing
      "Man is appointed mortal sorrow. The Blessed God shall come down teaching that His death will bring the despairing comfort!"

• So you're on here looking for answers that we as humans cannot give you without biased, judgement, condemnation and sin. Your true answer from this will come from God--so--pray. Talk to God and let him know all of this and the RIGHT Answers he will show you, if you just ask the one person that is all knowing. We cannot comprehend what he has planned for us--believers and non-believers--but he listening and watching every day. Fact is--we are sinners--but it doesn't make you a bad person at all and not being able to comprehend how do you stand a chance againist someone like God--so perfect--is normal too! We cannot envision what he can--which is why it's called faith. Trust that you are in Good hands with him on your side and accept that sin is bound to happen. We are no where near perfect...

• I do have problems as far as women. O won't deny that. There was a different motive to posting this question however, I know some of the heathen was going to respond and I wanted to do some of Gods works by converting them back to God! So, yeah, that was my intention from the beginning, but I do have women trouble! I know that I cannot get help here because what people say here is out of emotion. I bleieve they would feel different in person!

• No, thnx l'm very happy and l enjoy it! :D

• May the Flying Spaghetti Monsters Noodly Appendage touch Thee and Guide Thee to the Meat Balls!
      RAmen

• Maybe you've been looking in the wrong places. I would neglect you too, because I don't want a religious man to be my partner. Friends ok, but not my partner for life.

The good news is there are more religious women out there than religious men, so eventually, you will find your someone. have a little faith in yourself.

• Adam- man
      Seth- appointed
      Enosh- mortal
      Cainan- sorrow
      Mahalalel- The Blessed God
      Jared- Shall come down
      Enoch- teaching
      Methuselah- His death shall bring
      Lamech- the despairing

• cool story, bro.

• I am not religious, so I can't really comment on you're beliefs. But as far as from what I've read about what you said about approaching women. I agree with the comment about joining a religious group. I have met several Christian women in college who are so frustrated that they can't find a man who is completely devoted to their faith. Don't give up hope just yet.

• Every time some one says God bless you to a person, God starts to do His wonders on them, so God Bless you!

• Certain people don't believe for many reasons. I myself am a Lutheran, and have had my own religious experiences that convince me that God is real, but if people were forced to believe or if they have had struggles in their life, they may not see the hope in Him. I myself went through a two- year phase where I truly doubted my belief, but I overcame that. Some don't believe afterwards, and speaking from experience, it's hard to just say "I believe now!" When nothing has been very opinion- changing. I think it also depends on how one is raised; this goes for not only we believe, but also how we interpret His word. So many scriptures in the Bible can support many different and sometimes controversial beliefs, and that is a touchy subject for many, so I wouldn't like to get into that. Also, some of the comments you've posted were offensive, even to me. We shouldn't bash others' opinions; instead, if you believe their wrong and being immature or if their opinion is immature, it'd be better to be respectful about it. We're meant to love each other as God loves us, even in situations like this (Matthew 5:39).
    Sending love from another Christian!(:

• Well let me know what was offensive! If you ever ask what will Christ do, just remember, flipping tables and chasing people with whips is in the realm of possibilities!

• I don't understand how people hate god or doesn't believe in him, he created us so we should do what he wants us to di=o

• You're very insightful , I don't find too many on here. Who see things similar to me , I wish I knew who you were so I can get some insight on a couple of things.

• You can add me on Facebook if you like

• I no longer have Facebook , I also have a private page on this site because I only give advice. But I meant to leave my comment showing my user name on here. So I will leave it , And if I need to ask you anything in the future I can message you privately that way. I must really like your statement because I don't ask questions personally through mgs. But you have to mgs so your user name will show up , If you don't want to reveal it that's fine. I just like the fact someone with some common sense gives advice on here , Just in case if I have a problem and need to ask some questions sometimes. I hope you find peace.

• Good things come to those who wait. I'm definitely sure that there is girl out there who you are destined to be with. All it takes is some patience and I'm sure your perfect girl will be there for you soon.

• I am turning 28. I don't wouldn't want a girl when we are old and all the young days we are suppose to enjoy each other surpassed and is behind us. If girls neglect me for that long, then none of them deserve nor are worthy of me!

• Just keep trying to find your perfect girl. Like you said, if they ignore you then that's their loss, not yours

• Adam- man
      Seth- appointed
      Enosh- mortal
      Cainan- sorrow
      Mahalalel- The Blessed God
      Jared- Shall come down
      Enoch- teaching
      Methuselah- His death shall bring
      Lamech- the despairing

• People turn against god coz they blame him for atrocities in the world, not realising its humans who cause them. You say you have been neglected all your life by women, but your life isn't over yet! You will find her when you are not looking for her, in the most unsuspected of places

• Adam- man
      Seth- appointed
      Enosh- mortal
      Cainan- sorrow
      Mahalalel- The Blessed God
      Jared- Shall come down
      Enoch- teaching
      Methuselah- His death shall bring
      Lamech- the despairing

• just be patient, god has his own plans for you just wait if you truly believe in him and cherish god's word you'll find the one soon :)

• God gave us free will! He cannot make a girl like me! If there is no girl out there for me then there is nothing He can do about it! He loves me either way and His love is perfect! A girls love could be fake! She could love you for what you have and not who you are!

• I have all the faith in God, but what is it that you do not understand that God gave us free will and He cannot make some one like another. Just read my question up top. If he is so perfect, then why do so many people hate Him? He cannot make any one love Him. He gave everybody the choice! He cannot make a girl love me! Having faith in God and loving Him wouldn't change that!

• Adam- man
      Seth- appointed
      Enosh- mortal
      Cainan- sorrow
      Mahalalel- The Blessed God
      Jared- Shall come down
      Enoch- teaching
      Methuselah- His death shall bring
      Lamech- the despairing

• And he is as anonymous as you. LLOL!

• But you know that I exist, so you must know that he exists!

• She is not superior to me. She doesn't know me and it is ridiculous to think you know best! I am a man of God now, but I use to do bad things before I accepted Christ in my life! Back then, I would of made this girl cry with just my words! And if she doubts it; just remember she does not know me! She needs God in her life more than she knows it!

• John 10:27
      But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep. 27"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.…

• You're amazing tbh 🙆 ur words are magical 💃💞

• God will send you the right girl, i 'm in love with a guy and he is so mean but am waiting, if it's not him then I 'all wait till another one comes into my life and changes it upside down, just wait.😊

• So say something to him. Tell him you are interested. Don't let anybody tell you how a man should approach you. Just listen to God. His words are what you should be listening to and nothing else. Corinthians 13:1-13
      If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;

• Adam- man
      Seth- appointed
      Enosh- mortal
      Cainan- sorrow
      Mahalalel- The Blessed God
      Jared- Shall come down
      Enoch- teaching
      Methuselah- His death shall bring
      Lamech- the despairing

• an aethiest (ex baptized catholic), so i dont really care, i hate god because he's full of shit, and this topic is really pissing me off :)

i dont care of god sends me to hell, but before i do i i'll drag his almighty arse along with me :)

• if god* typo

• sry for the endless rant xD

• You don't need to be sorry! I can see that you need some one to talk to and help you understand that what is really going on! You continue to blame God saying He created this world to be evil! This is absolutely untrue! God did not even create Lucifer to be evil! God created Lucifer to have a relationship with him and to be worshiped by him! What got Lucifer so angry with God and why he defied God is because God created some one to do Lucifer's job better than him. Adam! That is why Lucifer turned on God and became evil. They don't call Lucifer Father Of Lies for no reason! He is the one who created sin! He was the first one to sin! All the evil of the world you see is because Lucifer sins! Your grief is with Lucifer. Its not with God!

• Not a Christian but a Muslim. So I agree that there is a god. If there wasn't how can everything be so perfectly planned. People are just ignorant and unthankful. And we humans complain a lot more than being thankful for what we have. Some don't have hands or legs or something but they smile and go on. Why are we always asking for more? And to your question. The girls that live there are trash. If they are that bad. Ignore them and have patience. In sha Allah you'll get someone good when it happens.

• Thank you! The western culture suck badly! Feminism destroyed women here, made them think that they are heavenly like on pedal stool!

• They I guess get attracted towards bad guys or something. In my country men gets attracted mostly towards bad women. Who will have casual sex and everything. I'm still a virgin. That's why men don't wanna be with me. But I could totally careless. I ainr having sex until I get married. And I will wait for the one. I just need patience, like you do. So have faith. And hope for the best.

• God bless you

• not a christian but agree about most of this
    Amen !

• I'm sorry I can't take you seriously with all your preachy talk. Why do you have to put all your faith in someone who might not be real? The only person in charge of your life is you. Even if there really was a god why would he spend his time looking for partners for everyone. In the grand scheme of things we would only be ants in his giant colony. Just take charge of your life and become one with the moment. If girls don't talk to you why don't you talk to them? I'm sure you'll find someone some day but you can do it yourself rather than waiting for a deity to plonk them down in front of you.

• You're only a little girl. You have a lot to learn! Come back in 10 years and then I will take you seriously!

• Sure... and your god created itself?
      Face it: Man created some 3000+ gods, including yours.

• You're a pagan. Pagans are evil. Just look at what their religion has done to innocent people through out history!

• Okay so you said a lot just then, and it's come off a little confusing. In the middle part it sounds like you're comparing yourself to God. Don't, God is perfect... you're not. He knows you're not, and he forgives. So don't sweat it. We are all going to sin, it's a given. Cause human beings work as a swarm, we react to others, like you said "... how are you suppose to find that ONE when not one girl talks to you..."

We depend on others to get the things we need. I'm not trying to take away from God, but he gave us a brain, body and spirit to use. What's that old adage about teaching a man to fish as apposed to just giving him a fish to eat? Well God's not going to magically provide you with a girlfriend, he's God not a genie. But he has taught you, he gave you a whole book on how to be a great person and live your life. Prayer is important, but don't be lazy. If you trust in God, you know he'll never give you more than you can handle. So get out there and approach girls, work at it, look for her and eventually you will find her.

• I honestly don't want to look anymore. It has truly made me miserable that every girl refused to talk to me in the past. It really hurts and I cannot take another rejection!

• In the Bible it says we we're born in the image of Christ. Christ was perfect, therefore, we are perfect. We we're just born into a sinful world.

• Do whatever you need to do. But please keep an open mind for the future regarding relationships. Also Adam and Eve were made to be perfect, and still they sinned. Perfection isn't an easy word to define. And i don't think it's one we really can define. Maybe sinning is part of that perfection, because once you do it, you know it's wrong and you become humble and can ask for forgiveness.

• That was beautiful and eloquently written.

You must pray for the right woman.

• Thank you! I love God with all my heart! I will pray I meet the right women just as much as I will pray that you will get all your desires in life!

• Anytime (:

• Adam- man
      Seth- appointed
      Enosh- mortal
      Cainan- sorrow
      Mahalalel- The Blessed God
      Jared- Shall come down
      Enoch- teaching
      Methuselah- His death shall bring
      Lamech- the despairing

What Guys Said 19

• If god is accountable for all the good in the world, so is he accountable for the evil. Just as we cannot pick and choose what the bible says, you cannot pick and choose what your god does. Gods a sadist with a sick sense of humor. He creates situations in which sin is a necessity for survival and asks that we not resort to using it.

One day you might find yourself happily married. You'll find you're still plagued with sinful thoughts about your neighbors wife. Why? if you believe what you believe than you must also submit to the concept that god made us this way- he made us imperfect and surrounded us in a world full of sin.

God is not perfect, nor pure, nor righteous. He's just a kid with a toy.

• You seriously do not know God! Read the bible for yourself. Sin is not Gods creation. It's lucifers creation! They don't call him Father Of Lies for no reason! Him and his follower angels defied God and came down and taught us what sin is. When you were born and through out your childhood; you were innocent. You were taught what sin was. You were taught what lying is. You were taught what stealing is. You were taught what cheating is. If no one have taught you these things; you would of never knew what they were! You're made in Gods image and likeness. Sin is that of angels who defied Him. God created us to have a relationship with us. He does a lot of good to you if you love Him or not. He will love you if you love Him or not! Anything bad that happened to you was done by another person! God gave everybody free will and he has no control to what another person or spirit does to you!

• You must be right because that simple body of text doesn't read as you interpret it. In any case, if these things happened today, we'd call Jesus a megalomaniac, the authors of the bible schizophrenic, Marry a cheater, and we'd condemn the lot of them.

Although it's a nice concept- an omnipresent and all knowing god- doesn't pan out so well in the real world. This is the only life you'll ever be given. Sorry my friend but you do have an expiry date.

• Sooner or later we all must face the the realities of ones mortality. We live and we die.

• You are not looking at this correctly. A woman has much more to provide you than just sex.

Right now, you are obsessed with the idea of sex, because it is Satan's primary tool to destroy men (And some women).

The truth it, that sex is a hard, hard, hard earned reward, if you do things the way God designed them to be.

Sex easily earned means nothing more than the oxytocin released during and after the act.

Sex is the reward for loving your woman like Jesus loves the Church.

Ephesians 5:25 "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her"

Are you ready to love a woman like Christ loves the church? And died for the church? Are you prepared to reverence her above yourself for the rest of your life? For the REST of your LIFE? Not just 5 years into the marriage. Not ten. Not fifty. But the rest of your life.

MOST men are barely even capable of loving a woman like just part of the time. But forever, so long as you live.

Marriage vows mean something to God.

Learn to control your lust. Learn to DENY yourself, like the Bible says! Taking up your cross is Hell! Dying to yourself is Hell! Life as a Christian on Earth is Hell! The road that leads to life is narrow and HARD.

Churches don't teach this in America.

You CAN overcome sexual desires by denying yourself, but you have to want it. You have to love Jesus so much it seems as if you HATE everything else, even your own family!

Are you prepared for that?

• Please do not assume! You do not know me nor what I desire! If you read my question carefully, then understand that I was only saying sexual desires because I am still a man that sometimes break!

• God bless you!

• Thank you! And all the best in patience to you! May you be richly blessed!

• 1|2
    • In Isaiah 45:7 God talks about the destruction he brings over the earth such as the flood! He flooded the Earth to rid of Nephilims! Some one is manipulating the words of the bible so they can deceive you. You can either fall for it, or understand that there is evil people that is trying to do their best to make you hate God because they hate God! I love God. I always will! Nobody will change my mind on that for I seek Him!

• The people He created at that time where vile and did not Love Him! He saved those who did love Him, You know him as Noah and his sons!

• For everybody I tried to help, you would go and try shove evil down there throat! You are the heathen, you are the ungodly, you are the evil! Working against God! There is a special place for you!

• God is a funny creator in that his view on sex with his favorite boys is he can have as many as God presents with limitations. I was a bit confused by your start but it looks like you are looking for an answer and I have one fantastic answer for you. Do you remember when Abraham came down from the mountain and God threw confusion in the crowd so that people of different tribes would speak different languages, this has proven to be a very good thing now.

Pick a land where christians exist in good supply such as Central and South America or the Philippines, places like those and go on a mission to help the poor. Being on a mission will expose you to good girls from the start and the butter-flies will not see you. Once you arrive, you will be the hot man on campus and the beauty of being in a foreign land and not speaking the language is that - if you are good and have a good spirit, your spirit will translate for you. I know this sounds crazy but I spent years trying to figure out why and how. I came to this understanding, we are born without an ego and some people do not have an ability to create an ego, but we make an ego to deal with all the nasty people in the word. Most egos are written in a single language. When a man meets a woman and speaks to her the first time, her ego answers with a positive manor with words or a negative words. When the woman does not speak the language the ego has no response and the spirt steps in, if you are good she will feel love and an instant smile and widening of the puplis which shows dream state. There is no ego to defend and if you are good she will know it and feel it.

Jesus was not taken serious in his home town and had to leave for the word to be belived, heard and understood.

God made a unbelivable planet, possibly you need to step outside your door and see what is waiting for you. You are also making a big mistake by looking, while you control the search God will not over step you

• I share this with you because God gave this to me first. But I agree with the girls. Pray--and, I only tell you this because I must pray, too.

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...438cc95d3173.jpg

• Thank you. I needed that. It actually made me tear because I am so lonely. I love God so much and I know He loves me in more ways than I can understand. But because what lucifer has done to us; we are spiritually broken from God and we cannot feel His love. We know He exist and we know that He loves us, and is always for us, but we are spiritually broken and cannot feel the love He has for us!

• Seek Jesus not through your lips but rather with your heart.

“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

• Adam- man
      Seth- appointed
      Enosh- mortal
      Cainan- sorrow
      Mahalalel- The Blessed God
      Jared- Shall come down
      Enoch- teaching
      Methuselah- His death shall bring
      Lamech- the despairing

• If you want Gods help finding a woman you could always follow the moral example of his chosen righteous few, like say Lot, the only man righteous enough to be saved from Sodom and Gomorrah.

www.youtube.com/watch

Are you sure you know the correct nature of God?
    www.youtube.com/watch

Why do you say God is good?
    www.youtube.com/watch

God did not intend for us to obey him.
    www.youtube.com/watch

• Adam- man
      Seth- appointed
      Enosh- mortal
      Cainan- sorrow
      Mahalalel- The Blessed God
      Jared- Shall come down
      Enoch- teaching
      Methuselah- His death shall bring
      Lamech- the despairing

• You have a lot of hate in your heart!

• No I really don't, I was just making a point about religion and extreme examples work best for that. I can see how you might make that assumption, however untrue it may be.

• 1. The supposed deity proposed as "god" in the various holy books is not everything good and pure
    2. if doing good is allowing school shootings, 9/11, natural disasters, car crashes. then sure I guess whatever "he" does can be validated as treating the earth well?
    3. Sin doesn't exist, neither does heaven or hell. If those things existed than free will wouldn't exist.
    4. You can't commit adultery when you're single.
    5. Maybe if you weren't trying to relate everything in life to something that doesn't exist you'd be able to gauge how to correctly interact with human being of the opposite gender. The best way you can learn is to be around girls. Get involved, speak up, be confident. Be polite. Ask about their interests and lives, remember what they tell you. Ask them out on dates.

• Im sorry, but God has been truly misrepresented to you. god is everything good and pure. The 10 commandments prove that! God has no way to stop what a person does. He gave us free will to love him or not! Sin does exist. It is everything that is vile and evil. When you were born, you were were innocent. As you grew up, you learned sin. Some one taught you what lying is. Somebody taught you what stealing is, and cheating and so on! If nobody taught you those things, you wouldn't know what they are today! Read the bible please. For your own sake. Bible stands for; basic information before leaving eart. Read the Book Of Enoch. It talks about how fallen angels that went under the leadership of Lucifer and attempted to dethrone God. But God is the almighty. He is the Creator. He is the only one that can destroy both body and spirit. No other soul can destroy the soul. Not even the devil. God can destroy lucifer, but lucifer cannot destroy God!

• You're the heathen! Not just the heathen, but a puny heathen! If I need a savior, then you need a savior because your 3 times as puny as me!

• mhm. I don't need a savior. Im happy here. Now, go take those silly little bibles you've been trying to hand to kids outside public schools and donate them to the homeless so they have something to burn. THAT would be making a difference.

• Trust God, and he will definitely send you the right girl. But also, you shouldn't look for a girl as someone "to help you with all your sexual desires". Whilst many men walk around wanting to have sex with every girl they see, its God's will for us to be more than that. Yes testosterone is a powerful thing, but He can purify our thoughts and bring us to a place where we see girls only for who they are as a person and not as someone to fulfill our sexual impulses. Unfortunately, lust is naturally extremely strong for guys - we've all been there - but that doesn't mean it has to stay that way. That's part of our original sin that we're born with, but Jesus came so we could be free from that. The closer we get to God and ask Him to purify our thoughts, the easier it is to for us not to think this way and keep sexual desires where they are meant to be, in marriage. So in your case, instead of desperately trying to find the solution to your problem (a girl to fulfill desires), Jesus can help you dissolve the problem entirely and bring you to a place of contentment and peace until its time for the one He has planned for you. So be encouraged, the right one will come and you don't have to feel that way in he mean time!

• I know you think that is what I am relating to; sexual fantasy, but I was just relating to the only problem I have with sin right now. I have been able to fight it for a couple of weeks now, and I am trying to do my best not to break, but I understand exactly what you are saying because that is what I truly crave. A relationship! I want to be loved as much as I want to give it! I want emotional affection so bad. A girl that wants to be wrapped in my arms! Where I can feel her spirit and know that she loves me! I crave that so bad right now! I just want some love and I have been deeply neglected from that!

• Adam- man
      Seth- appointed
      Enosh- mortal
      Cainan- sorrow
      Mahalalel- The Blessed God
      Jared- Shall come down
      Enoch- teaching
      Methuselah- His death shall bring
      Lamech- the despairing

• where you drunk last night? :P

• Adam- man
      Seth- appointed
      Enosh- mortal
      Cainan- sorrow
      Mahalalel- The Blessed God
      Jared- Shall come down
      Enoch- teaching
      Methuselah- His death shall bring
      Lamech- the despairing

• Stoned I think. On LSD or mushrooms.

• NO, God created Sin as a call back for people to be drawn to his/her will. God likes people but he want them to love him/her on their own which is why he created sin.

God created everything you can think of even all the bad things too. He did so as a call back when people are feeling lost they will look for god.

• He did not create sin. Not that he does not know what sin is, but He did not create it because He has never sinned. That is why they call Him Almighty God!

• All hail the might Allah the most merciful, Rofl i am just kidding i am an ex-muslim and atheist now.

• Christ did not say that. That was a later addition by some random catholic bishop. The bible clearly says be fruitful and multiply. It's stupid to think that God is a thought policeman who is monitoring you all the time to make sure you don't have uncontrollable desires for some girl who is married. And God definitely created sin; the universe has sin, God created the universe, therefore God created sin.

• Those are the words from Christ my friend. You can not cherry pick the scriptures nor add from it or take away!
      Mathew 5:27-32
      27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[a] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

• is it honestly just if someone who does not praise the lord on the sabbath, but observes all other commandments and gives to charity generously, really deserves to suffer an eternity in hell?

• The sabbath is about remembering the rest! God made the 7th day holy because he worked hard for 6 days, and on the 7th he rested! Remembering the rest; is remembering going to Heaven. He is saying remember every Saturday to rest! 6 days a week represents your mortal sorrows, as the 7th day is eternity in Heaven living in peace! If you remember the sabbath, then you remember to keep all other commandments! How can you remember the rest that is to come if you continue to sin?

• my dear dear brother, ask and you will be given, seek and you will find. let god's plan work in your life dude. i prayed every night for a girl to like me and thats what happened. but then once i had a gf, i lost my interest in god so he took her away from me XP. so just wait and keep praying, god won't want you to live a lonely life in this world dude. don't lose your faith once you had someone in your life XD hahaha GLHF

• I hope your right! God bless you!

• well to start off... the bible is an excellent book that has been bs human kind for many years. dude just go out there and try to appraoch women. if its just sex that you want then perhaps you could find it. same thing with a relationship. dont let a book tell you how to run your life. take control and always remember you have the steering wheel and no one but you deserves to turn it.

• You misinterpreted what I said. I said I fall prey to sin at times, but what I really want is love, and no, the bible does not BS nobody! Those who know God understand His words!

• perhaps i did misinterpret i will admit that. although i disagree with your veiws on the bible and in my attempt to keep your religious view in mind it would make since that god would have a plan for you to meet the love of your life right? so basically live your life until god put that person in your life.

• You are talking about God as its a fact that he exists. And the people that "hate" him doesn't hate him. Because they dont believe in him. They dont believe he exist. They might hate the idea of god though. And they dont believe that god feeds them.

And we dont know if christ said that or not. We dont even know if Jesus ever lived. Just because the bible says so doesn't make it true.

• God does exist, he definitely does. Seek Him yourself and you will sure have know your answer is wrong!

• Adam- man
      Seth- appointed
      Enosh- mortal
      Cainan- sorrow
      Mahalalel- The Blessed God
      Jared- Shall come down
      Enoch- teaching
      Methuselah- His death shall bring
      Lamech- the despairing

• I dont get it. Your point is?

• Preach it brother!

• *Goes half-way through the wall of text, returns to sinning and worshipping idols*

• Ok. Worst case scenario. WORST CASE! You end up in heaven and bang 12/10s for the rest of eternity after this boring life. Think about that and just chill out. That should help you now too.

• Praise the lord. "Every staple of food that you put in your mouth comes from His hand". Such a pure sole.

www.standard.co.uk/.../...s-of-london-7621114.html

• soul

• That link has a redirect to an unrelated link. I do NOT TRUST IT.

• (That link to standard. co. uk)