Do guys give up on good girl virgins?

This guy has been hitting on me lately and i think he knows im a virgin. But he always hits on me with sexual interest. Do you think he's gonna give up on me soon or does he like it

Most Helpful Guy

• If he does give up then he wasn't worth you time. When I fall for a girl I wait.

What Guys Said 5

• No, but considering I'm a "good guy virgin" my opinion likely isn't worth much lol.

I think it's irrelevant that you're a virgin- as long as he finds you attractive enough he'll likely keep chasing.

• He prob keep hoping he can crack the safe.

• nah not unless ur unwilling to give it up

• Virgins are hot hot hot!

• Some guys are turned on by virgin girls. It's an insecurity thing. They think that since you haven't been with anyone else, you won't be able to tell if he has a small dick or sucks in bed.

The rest of us don't care if you've had sex or not.

What Girls Said 2

• If he is trying to sleep with you when you guys aren't even dating and he doesn't care that you are a virgin then you need to drop him!!!

• He's a pathetic virgin chaser keep ignoring him