How does a guy feel when your dating a girl and your very attracted to each other but break it off because your not ready for sex?

I am separated from my husband of 11 years. We have started the divorce process already. It's been 3 months now. There is a guy I've known for about 12 years but of course had no contact with him. He is 9 years younger than me. We recently went out on like 4 dates. We are very much attracted to each other and we have lots of fun and laughs together. I recently told him we shouldn't see each other because I'm not ready for anything physical. He was understanding and knows a lot is going on with my divorce etc etc. We haven't been in contact since I told him this. However I think about him a lot. Sent him a text telling him thinking of you. He responded but he is very short now. I wish that we could still hang out. What is he thinking?

What Guys Said 1

• He is looking for sexy love and not a galpal with no benefits. If you like him but don't want sex why not give him a liittle taste. Some kissing, fondling and a hand job should make him happy. If not your alley, then look out for a homosexual guy to be your platonic buddy. Good luck!

What Girls Said 0