Why won't this girl text me first!!

Its driving me nuts, I really think me and her would be great together. I'm a very good catch for girls im not trying to be narcestic. I always initiate the contact with this girl, and its even been like 3-4 days without contact and I hit her up. She always responds but I don't know i just feel like why is it so hard for her to just text me. Were supposed to go on a date this coming week, if she never texts first but always responds is it likely she will even think of actually taking me up on my offer to bring her to dinner?

• Find somone else
  • Wait until Monday or Tuesday to text her seeing if she actually wants to go out

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's interested and likes you but she's probably either a. scared of rejection or b. she's scared to text you first. That happens to me and my guy friend that I'm talking to. He always texts first, I texted him first today, even though I was scared as hell, but he hasn't replied yet. So my best bet is that she's maybe shy or afraid.

• i have given her no reason to doubt me though. I would for sure text her back if she texted me first... I want her to feel comfortable.. she just doesn't get it : (

• thank you :) The problem is i will never see her again if she doesn't make plans with me. She lives like 30 mins away and she's close to my work. Workplace is business professional so i never really felt comfortable hitting on her while we worked so little small talk here and there. We used to work together then she quit and i left her a note with my number and she texted me shortly after she got the note, left it on a her car ;p. My only chance is to make plans and meet up with her, but this really all depends on her. I have like no leg to stand on and its annoying that im getting all worked up over a potential date. Of course this happens with the girl that i like, not any of the others that liked me and i didn't really have that much feeligns back.

• I think she'll agree to go on the date with you. Don't stress over it, everything will work out.

What Girls Said 6

• She probably does like you, but not all people are texters. I rarely text anyone first including my bf.

• maybe she is playing hard to get

• Don't take it as anything personal she may be sitting thinking why haven't you texted her or maybe she is plying hard to get or maybe she is a history of bad boyfriends and is trying to take things slow so she doesn't get hurt again. If i were you I would definitely, kindly, bring it up at your date and see what she says and go from there!! <3

• most girls don't text first, it's worse when a guy doesn't text first

• So what em I to her? Nothing but a potential suiter? I'm so sick of being doubted , I've been doubted my whole life. I'm the full damn package and still this stuff happens. New goal I need a Ferrari and a pound of dank to drown out these sorrows

• lawl my bad then i said the script bellow for dramatic effect my bad my bad il say sorry

• Oh then just ask her out, don't end up in one of those textships and text all the time but don't see each other in person

• Maybe she is busy or not a texter

• I don't like txting first either. She likes you but she might not want to come off as needy

What Guys Said 0