Do you think women have dating and relationships easier? Do you sometimes with you were a girl so you would have it easier too?

They get guys approaching them while guys never get girls approaching them

• Yes they do
  • No they dont
  • Yes they absolutely do are you kidding me? how can you deny that?

Most Helpful Girl

• No way, I think men have it much easier than us. I'd like to see from a guys perspective how they snag someone but that's not happening! :D

What Girls Said 5

• Guys have it waay easier. We have to wait around like a wall flower while guys get to taste everybody.
    We hate it.

• I approached guys all the time when I was single and always made the first move. Since being in a relationship I definitely put in way more effort into it than my fiancé does. A real relationship is a give and take, no one has it easier.

• usually the women does the dumping the men mostly does the cheating and its kind of a tie both sides are having a pretty bad time because man would have their reasons like i have to bring a bunch of roses every single day while I do all the work to keep you decked out of cloths and lipstick and adressing you of this serius lack of trust in this relationship (its fiction) women basicly what is being said down there... in the comment section

• no. because girls have to worry about their reputation aka how many guys you've been with as well as pregnancy, not to mention getting emotionally attached. guys are wired to fuck anything that walks.

• me being a girl, i would say only initially we have it easier, in the beginning.

What Guys Said 2

• i believe they do, being passive doesn't require any skill or knowledge

• people are entitled to their opinion but yes do they, because being socially-awkward and introverted won't hurt their chances as much