Can you tell if a guy can't girls?

Just by looking at a guy would you be able to tell that he doesn't have success with women? Or that girls wouldn't generally go after him either?

I ask because I'm 22 and I never had a girlfriend and I never get any particular attention from women, so it's kind of blow to my confidence, especially as I get older. I see my friends always having girls be excited to see them, and then I wonder what that's like to have someone to be excited about you. People who've know me for a while feel sorry or wonder why can't I find someone. Or overtime when they get to know me they'll ask when's the last time you've been with someone? Or I just noticed I've never seen you with a girl before.

It's really hard for me to get the time of day with women, so when do I have some confidence to ask someone to hangout, I don't have any expectations. A lot of times I get stood up or cancelled on with no other day to meet, and that's when they really lose interest, but I don't blame them because they don't want me get attached. At this point asking a girl to just hangout feels like buying a lottery ticket, and when I like someone or find someone attractive, it can suck because I know they won't feel the same, and I don't want them to feel pressured by me by showing that kind of interest; because no one wants to tell someone no. So I make sure I don't develop feelings for them.

Sorry for being that guy, my life is just mostly all work and no play, that it gets inevitably lonely from constantly coming home with no one to look forward to. Like I'm at the point where it's like I just accept that this is the way it is for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• " I see my friends always having girls be excited to see them, and then I wonder what that's like to have someone to be excited about you. "
    I have the exact same feeling here.
    " and when I like someone or find someone attractive, it can suck because I know they won't feel the same, "
    And I'm in the same boat here as you.

What Girls Said 2

• maybe i saw some they just kind of looked though him but it would not be entierly possible unless your showing it or if the girls is a mentalist where she can read your mind or what-soever

• No thier is no way to tell if a guy is unsuccessful with girls just by looking at him

What Guys Said 1

• I completely know where your coming from; it's like if I find time do I want to hang out with her? It's like constantly on your mind:( my advice is to go have some fun before you can't. Can't like your way to old or have a responsibility to someone.

Instead of hanging out ask them on a date, try to find what you want in a girl with each date. If your going to lose something make it meaningful for yourself.