Why are men so much more affectionate than women?

Why are men so much more affectionate than women?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Men and Women can be both affectionate or can be cold.

but if solely about the showing of some feelings, Men in a general view are extrovert about their feelings and 'can' feel more easy to express them if they are in a natural confident state, not every feeling but some feelings of affection. Women in the same way are more extrovert than men about their superficial thoughts and feelings, but strongly introvert about the feelings of affection (towards a special individual and also some groups) and love. that is why Men do not usually hide and approach the one they want and found feelings for while girls when they have a feeling of love towards someone they become more introvert about that feeling and hide it.

the same reason applies to being 'affectionate' in general. women are more hiding about their feelings when they want to express affection, because their affection is one with themselves. it is something that defines them, comes with them, and also make others attracted to them. they may feel they are putting themselves forward when they show affection. so they are in a way protective of this approach. and picky to whom they show their affection. while men are not and have no or less reason to be protective of themselves when they show feelings in a group or to an individual or etc.

But in the whole women are affectionate as men. the ways of showing and situations are different.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, it depends on the guy. I dated a guy who had very few emotions, and didn't communicate his feelings at all. I'm a very affectionate person, and took it harshly that he was like that. But that was just his personality.

So hang in there, you'll find a girl who's as affectionate as you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think both should be. Otherwise, it's just fucked up and mean lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whoever doesn't wear the pants in the relationship is more affectionate. Basically the most insecure one spends more time trying to please the dominate one in the relationship.

0|0
    0|0