Why does he keep doing this to me?

*this guy hasn't had a lotos girlfriends and he hasn't gone past barely 1st base* ok anyway we always make out in his car and he will get a bit turned on and it'll get harder and faster kissing and before u know it, i'm straddling him kissing his neck biting the bottom of his lip and he loves it a lot and he will touch my butt. But he will stop and say "can we time out?"... he says he's really attracted to me but is scared when he gets turned on some of his hormones just want him to do more than he really wants to... but he will keep doing it the next night and it'll be the same thing, "can we time out?" I feel like he is toying me on bc I like doing that stuff but I don't know if he does but it makes me feel bad

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's just being cautious because he doesn't want any trouble. It just means he's a thoughtful, kind guy. However, if you want to take your relationship to the next level, you should tell him.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah be honest with the guy. You may need to lead him to the next level. He may be scared. Many guys are intimidated by performance standards etc

• Sounds like the guy you're with is just a little too in control.

What Girls Said 1

• If he hasn't "Gone past barely 1st base," even with the others from Yesterday, it could be he has his own personal Motives and they might very well be his "Second" case base reason of the season.
    He may be waiting for someone who he will eventually make serious sounds with and Make Love With so he is Controlling himself And the situation at hand. He may be saving himself for a Real relationship. However, with the Hit and Miss Kiss Hint that he is giving and telling you, You could be the One who he chooses down the road.
    It appears as much as he is a gentleman, in the Third place here, he wants to make it with someone who is a virgin like himself and still can keep Respect with at the same time while they are making sweet music together.
    Good luck. xx