Do you think true love exist?

I personally do believe in true love even if I failed twice or perhaps more to find it

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely!!! i love a girl, it is more of an attachment and not an attraction or mere lust. she rejected me but still can't hate her , i can't forget her, all i have is great love care and affection, as if she is a little kid. the first thing that comes to ma mind in the morning once i wake up is her, everyday i go to sleep thinking about her. my love for her is so true and unconditional that even if she tells me the she hates me, all i can tell her is that i love her more than anything in this world...

What Guys Said 7

• nah i don't believe in true love LOL

• Yes i believe it exists but i don't get to see it often.. I think people have become more selfish these days or its just probably in my country.. But yeah at least you get to see true love in movies :d

• Love is as real as you mutually make it.

• Sometimes it doesn't seem like it exists. What exactly is true love anyway?

• True love exists but it is a transient phase it diminishes after the charm is over. Dont expect long term true love from anybody it will prove dodgy and heart rending if you do so.

• Yes.. in disney land. However i do believe in making it work.

• Not until girls actually contribute to relationships. This never happens and never will

What Girls Said 7

• i do believe it exists, but it is fcxkin hard to find, which is why so many people tend to give up on it. iv been pushed to that point before but i always come around.
    he's out there somewhere. ill b patient.

• i reaaaaally do believe it exists too
    its trial and error but consider those fails as a step lcoser to the person you're meant to be with.
    the way i feel with my boyfriend is waaaaay more intense and deeper in love than i've ever been with anyone else.
    im pretty sure that we're meant to be together, its so awesome because we are also best friends.
    no doubt in my mind he is the one i want to marry some day :)

• I absolutely do. True love exists. True love is not necessarily equal to eternal love. Eternal love, or love that lasts a lifetime and beyond, is much more rare.
    I have true love right now with my boyfriend. Whether or not it's eternal love remains to be seen. But I really really hope it is. :)

• Define true love. It means different things to everyone some people are never on the same page with what they feel that love is supposed to be like and how to love someone

• I think it exists :)

• true love? no.

• Yes, yup, uhuh, absolutely you bet your sweet ass I do