Guys: feel like you have no confidence in yourself? cain't get the girl? feel like girls go for the jerks instead of you (the nice guy)?

i'm here to help.
I used to be like you, went through the same things and now I got out of it, so I'd like to help others with this.
state your case in detail in the opinion section below and i'll message you when I get the chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• What guys don't know is , Girls don't go for jerks necessarily. They go for Charmers , Men that knows how to put up on a show. A man with swagg that can show them a good time , No lames. Plus it don't hurt if the guy has good looks and money , That mix very well with their charm. What women have to figure out , Is to be able to distinguish those traits. Not to many women can , When they do it's when they are already hooked.

What Girls Said 2

• I HATE STEREOTYPES!!! IT'S ALL THE GOD DAMN MEDIAS FAULT!! FU** SOCIETY!!! UGH!

• shit happens saw this everyday

What Guys Said 1

• Lol... girls do go for jerks. I saw some 10/10's with drug dealers the other day. But my particular problem is going from opening a girl to sexual escalation. I can do the approach, the chat, but the flirt dies down to a boring chat and then... friendship zone. FML