Guys would you rather?

Would you rather date the most perfect girl? Beautiful, sexy, intelligent, rich, charismatic, but a total bitch
Or would you rather date a really hideous girl?
Shy, awkward, messy, loner
But has a heart as big as hell and pure as a gold

Most Helpful Guy

• Given your two extremes, I'll take the bitch. I can handle a bitch.

What Guys Said 11

• of course the first obviously. even if the first wasn't "Beautiful, sexy, intelligent, rich, charismatic," i'd still prefer her instead of a "Shy, awkward, messy, loner
    But has a heart as big as hell and pure as a gold" ... BLEEEEEH not in a million years... the second girl stinks

• Umm gosh that is so difficult. Personality means a lot but I can't stand messy people, I have like OCD, thst would be hard for me to get around. Also intelligent and charismatic is pretty great qualities that I look for, so I'll have to go with the first one.

• Both hideous and bitchy girls are no go for me, so either way it's a deal breaker.

The hideous girls can be a friend though, the bitch have no place in my life regardless.

• I wouldn't but up with the Bitch for more then a night or two

On your second choice if you left out the "hideous" part she'd be fine

• i would rather date a shy awkward messy loner girl beacuse if she has a heart of gold there isn't much else to ask for. id give her the key to my heart any day

• I'll take the one with big heart of gold..:P

• yang kedua ,? lagian fisik kan relatif , mana tau di gw nya dia lucu ;p

• I think id take thr bitch since kinda into femdom haha.

• Give me the Girl with the big heart. I don't like a bitch.

• The second one!!

• Preferably something in the middle.

What Girls Said 1

• Aww bless, did you crush chose the other girl over you? :3

• Ummm... No... I'm just asking this randomly

• There's no such thing as asking randomly. Nothing is random and is always influenced by something. Even the shuffle function on mp3 players isn't random - it follows a specifically programmed algorithm.