What should you do if she wants dinner when you suggest lunch?

How do you tell her you'd rather start with lunch.

Most Helpful Girl

• Push for lunch. Dinner is romantic and lunch is friends. If you are testing the waters, then lunch is the way to go. Just say that you know of some nice places to go for lunch and she will get the message. If she once again ignores or tries to override the lunch invitation then I would pull back and she will definitely get the message. You won't lose her by doing that but she will understand that she's overstepped the mark.

What Girls Said 3

• Does it really matter? If it does just say
    "I can't do dinner but im free around lunch, if thats ok with you?"

• "I'd rather start out with a casual lunch, is that ok?" -She'll love your assertiveness and be happy to change her mind! Just be straight forward and honest! :)
    Good Luck!
    xoxo

• Say "listen woman, I'm the man, and I'm telling you we're going for lunch. You're meeting me at 1pm at this place, see you there" then you hang up on her. Trust me this always works.

What Guys Said 3

• Girls love men to be open and honest with them. Just tell her you want to start out a little slower and easier and just go for a simple lunch.

• eh? if you eat lunch when she has dinner that means you have different times of sleep

• What's the issue with dinner vs. lunch?

• I think he means lunch would be an easier start to dating and getting to know her, where as dinner may be too intimidating or serious for him.

• Never thought of it that way. I say go for the dinner.