Am I just his booty call? or he is just too busy?

We went on date at the beginning 3 month. and then he went on a vacation. when he is back he get so busy at work so only can see me at night after his work.
and we order some food eat at home.
i ask him go see a show with me yesterday , and he bail on me since it was his father s birthday, and it delayed.
I do feel he likes me by the way he act.
but now i m really not happy the way we are. And he is not make any effort on bring fresh stuff in our relationship. I don't feel i m in his plan
I feel I am just a booty call now , should i dump him?

Most Helpful Guy

• hey! dont be greedy do what is right and help him with some stuffs and if your not satisfied with him or what the guy is doing for his family you can as well walk away.

• i am not mad at he bail on me. even though i kind of expect for it for days. I do understand and I appreciate a guy value his family.
      it just for recent entire month we never go out. always same time he come over order online and sleep over. so I m not sure if he is just be too comfortable or we are just simply not dating anymore.

• thank you so much for your opinion. also I have another question. For something like this. do guys prefer serious formal conversation or I can bring it up causally let him know i do understand but wish he can appreciate our time more. ( i plan that surprise for weeks and it kind of one time thing. We will never have a second chance to do that ever again ) and give him some romantic punishment. something like cook a meal for me or dancing naked for me. something he will spend time to do and have good time as well.
      I usually don't like the idea sit and talk unless something seriously goes wrong.
      please let me know which is better

• hey lady if you really love your guy so serious take a vacation the two of you and i mean the two of you have a nice time, by getting to know what he really likes and what he hates, the same applies with you show him what kind of a lady you, cook for him dont buy those junk foods all the time surprise him with a nice dinner and talk to him telling him how you feel about him, remeber communication is the number one key of all relationships dont forget about that, whe he says he is busy tell him its time for him to get busy with you too okay! be kind, loving and caring lady things will work out. goodluck

What Guys Said 1

• why do you think you're his booty call? unless its not just about sex, I mean so far, everything sounds like its just life happening, with maybe a few excuses thrown in here and there. but you didn't mention he is using you for something specific. he did spend some time with you.

• when we first start dating , he make time for me. and we still go out for fun , but now all we do just home order food and stay in.
      i know he may not means it , but he keep show late all the time for all recent time. I am just not feel good about it.
      and not only yesterday. all the day time activities i ask him join me he could not make it.
      I understand he is busy, but i just feel i mean nothing in his life

• I know, but he is getting tooooooo comfortable ! I mean i feel he try his best to see me beside his work, his family , his other business stuff. all the only time leave to me is 10-11pm. and we do nothing but sleep together !
      and i not feel good. I feel i m not in his life plan

• if you don't feel good about it then to make it right, if you can't then do what you gotta do to be happy again.

What Girls Said 3

• I see the Red signs and My own True story "Signs" of what I went through awhile ago with someone I was seeing for Awhile------A cutie pie convenience.
    He would only text, once in a blue moon push a button to Talk, when he wanted to meet up After hours for the nite. He was working 12 hours a day, was "Busy beaver" to boot, but other things a t times on his day off were not always me and we would meet maybe Once a month if I was lucky. And being he was Mr. Popular Pete with every To, Dick and Harry back home, at home and even on FB, he rarely text because there were so many guys and maybe girls (Friends) that he didn't have time to answer everyone, putting me on a shelf like I were like some trophy wife.
    As far as going out, our only enjoyment was whatever drinks like soda and his favorite muscle drinks he would enjoy that I brought. His only gift to me was some white thong set and I had bought him Vitamins for his health, nice sweats and even a Hoodie for Mr. Goodie two shoes.
    However, by spending an arm and a leg for our fifth rate motel room, he saved money, in the end as well, by treating me to hot tea and sour cream and onion potato wedgie chips while he Indulged in outer space, spaced out in his Own Twilight Zone world as we ate in the comfort of our own room, no TV on, just the sweet sounds of him crunching and munching.
    Call it what you want, I call it a same scenario situation as what I had. It gets old real quick and believe me, after a year of getting Tired of looking at four walls and his naked butt, your own "Booty" gets sick of it and decides it's time Time To----Book... And I don't mean with another cadbury bar in another room at the Inn.
    Yes, "Dump" him and block his number. I have His "number," have had this same wrong Number before...
    Good luck. xx

• did you talk to him before you dump him? I am thinking if it necessary i tell him about this.

• Let us put it this way----When he didn't wish me Happy New Years (He worked that nite) and decided to wish me This 3 days later, I sent him a diplomatic text that got him to realize that he wasn't dealing with no more dummy and he didn't respond... It was then over... Yes, go ahead and tell him, you have enough class where he should get it where it will hurt.. You deserve better, these losers are a dime a dozen and you are way more worth his weight in any cheap gold he is giving you... Yes, be honest, it is your choice, your call how if you decide, to tell him. xx

• The exact same thing is happening to me right now. At the beginning he would take time during the day to see me and do things that weren't sexual. Now he only calls at like 12 am and we meet up, have sex and then he says he's tired and I go home. He texts me almost every day and is very sweet, and he says he likes me, but I really don't like what our relationship is now. I think it might help if you stop making it so easy for him. Maybe be busy the next few times he calls. That's what I'm going to try.

• what is his job? for my case he usually late from work and direct come to my place when he is off.
      I tried that last week. anytime he text me after 9pm I won't see him. and once he explained how busy he will be and he still wanna to see me. I did not see him anyway. and lost contact for one week. recent time we meet he bring gift for me and be really sweet. still at night and we stay in.
      : (

• Maybe he just wants a little space. I don't think its about sex, I think he just wanted to see his dad for his birthday, which I honestly don't see any harm in.