Bit of a weird question, but please give it a go?

When do you know a couple is going to break up? Are you ever around some couples in your life and you just get this feeling like they're not going to last much longer or they're not going to make it? Does that happen to you? What are the cues that give you that impression? So I'm mostly talking about the perspective of someone not in the couple relationship that see the couple's relationship from the outside if that makes sense.

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually know because 1 of the couples is the one telling me they are going to do it. other than that, if im not involved with their life, I can never tell.

What Guys Said 2

• When you see them together and notice they're not a team anymore, not on the same page. Usually it's the girl you notice showing more interest in other things than him with him living in his own world, or her appearing to be far more involved in the relationship with him not showing much attention to it

• When they disagree on something and just kind of ignore the disagreement like they don't wanna fight in front of people, I think that's a sign.
    Or when they're both checking out other people like its nothing.

What Girls Said 1

• It's just in the tone of their voices. They'll start fighting way more often. They'll stop hanging out as often, and they won't talk about each other in that lovey dovey tone