Would you be upset if you only got to see your significant other 2 hours out of 2 weeks?

Is there something wrong with me that I was upset over this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it would make me upset if i had a girlfriend who we could only see each other
    2 hours out of a 2 weeks to me that would suck.

What Guys Said 5

• yeah I would be damn upset. I would highly consider moving on. I need presence. only 2 hours out of 2 weeks fuck!

• No, it's entirely normal to expect more than that! Unless there was a very good reason and it wasn't going to be for the long term, I'd be questioning whether the relationship had a future.

• I am okay with two days every two weeks, but two hours per two weeks? Eh.

• Sure, I , like to see her every day.

• I'd be upset if we didn't have sex once during those 2 hours...

What Girls Said 5

• That's... not okay. I don't need to see him every minute of every day but I do need to see him multiple hours a week.

MAYBE I could deal with an hour a week... like Friday lunch, but that's highly doubtful.

• Nope I'd be pissed! You guys are in a relationship for a reason and that's because you guys liked each other as well as each other's company enough to become official seeing each other regularly whether it's in convenient for the other is a must something is up you definitely need to ask what's going on if he was interested in you he would be there for you more often so my friend start adding questions and when you receive those answers analyze them well

• I would upset to the max! I used to date a guy who was like that; I never felt so neglected before in my life. I would say talk with him first before doing anything. If he continues this behavior then leave. Plenty of fish in the sea.

• lol. That's a piece of cake. My bf met me just for 5 minutes after 6 months... i'm not kidding!

• Yes. I'd rather not be in a relationship than in a sort of relationship.