Boyfriend sleeps in the same bed with his sister, is it acceptable?

Yesterday my bf told me he was sleeping besides his sister so he couldn't stay up too late. Then I asked him whether he was in a different bed, but he said : in the same bed.

I felt really upset about that but he didn't seem to be bothered about it. Am I just overly reacting?

• Acceptable
  • Not acceptable
His sister is ten. They were just at home and his sister didn't want to sleep by herself so she went to his bed..

Most Helpful Guy

• It takes one crazy jealous lady to believe something indecent and sexual about sleeping next to your ten year old sibling. Don't tell him that you were doubting him because I would think you are a psycho. Voted A).

What Guys Said 11

• I think it's really nice that his little sister feels secure and protected when she's with her big brother.

I'm struggling to find words to describe someone who jumps to the conclusion that her boyfriend is an incestuous pedophile because of the above.

• d00d how old is he?

• If it happens all the time, or is regular nightly thing, yes that is very inappropriate.

• Its his sister...

• What, was your first thought that they were sleeping together or something, that kind of weird that is your first conclusion

• you need comfront him why he is allowing such behavior to go on that's his own sister

• You are psycho.

• Dude who cares. Its just sleep, its not like they're cuddling naked.

• Unless you actually believe your boyfriend is a pedophile, (in which case why the fuck are you dating him you freak) then what the hell could you possibly be concerned about?

• I've shared a bed with my brother, I don't see how that's any different. Two siblings sharing a bed is better than one sleeping on the floor...

• If they're vacationing and in a hotel and that's basically the only option available, then that's fine.

Otherwise, fucking weird.

What Girls Said 5

• It's just his sister. Unless some freaky incest crap is going on in their home you have zero to worry about. Sometimes one of my friend's older brothers will watch a movie with her and fall asleep in her bed. Nothing perverted going on there, they're SIBLINGS.

• Then there's the fact that your boyfriend's sister is 10. Dude. Don't get suspicious of a 10 year old ಠ_ಠ

• How the ffff does anyone even end up being suspicious of a 10 year old

• @Mesonfielde Don't even know. The boyfriend would have to be an incestuous pedophile for there to be anything strange about the situation.

• When we were little my mom would make my little brother and I share a bed when we were at hotels just so that she didn't have to get a separate room. It's not that weird and we were actually really annoyed by it but sleep won us over.
    She was probably just scared and sleeping on a bed is better than sleeping on the floor. I wouldn't be that concerned.

• Like that other guy said it would take a mentally corrupted mind to think about anything going on with him and his 10 year old sister If his gf thinks its unaceptable i think he should adress her of the serius lack of trust in this relationship and pls don't mind the spelling errors

• How old is his sister?

• 10 yo kid sister is fine, but still avoidable.