Indecisive a turn off?

I'm really indecisive. I can't choose, so I usually need other people to choose for me or help me choose. Does this completely turn people off?

Most Helpful Guy

• not directly a turn off, but the results of it is. Rapidly changing prefferences, opinions easily affected by others... always relying on me... that are turndowns.

What Guys Said 5

• It can be annoying, but isn't impossible. Just depends if the person is patient enough. My girlfriend is indecisive. I love my girlfriend. I help her come down to a final decision.

• Absolutely. It's annoying. I like a girl who can think for herself. None of this "I dunno" or anything.

• Want to know the solution and tips for indecisiveness?

1. When you don't know. It usually means no. So set boundaries by just saying 'No' or 'Let me think about it.'
    -Introverts, like myself, have difficulty making decisions on the spot without time to look inwardly to see how you feel

2. Write it out.
    -When I write it out, it makes more sense than when I've I explain it by mouth. I have had profound insight by writing things I didn't even knew that I knew.

Again, yes means yes. No means no. I don't know means no.

Saying no to someone is actually saying yes to yourself.

• I'm not really sure about it either

• Not a turn off, but irritating when I decide then later she becomes decisive and is against what I chose.

What Girls Said 2

• Crap, I'm indecisive all the time. If it's a turn-off then imma need some help!

• Yes because it's so annoying. You have a brain on your yet you can't use it and just decide.