Dumbest poll question: Should I call him?

Interested in a guy. He showed interest too, asked me to call him whenever. But he hasn't called me. Should I call?

• Yes, thanks for wasting my time.
  • No, let him come to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. How long has it been? I would say let him call you. Wait about 2 weeks, then if he hasn't called you, I would call him. Or text. Whatever feels more comfortable.

• We had each other on social media. He sent me his number saying to call him whenever, I sent him a text giving him mine. But he hasn't called. So I wonder if I should call? Especially since we agreed to go on a date this weekend, but haven't set a date/place.

• sorry took so long to reply! how long has it been that you sent the text?

• I would wait until wednesday. at least. and then if no text by then, I would send him a wuick text saying something like "hey I haven't heard from you so I was wondering if we were still on for a date this weekend?" then wait until he replies

What Guys Said 3

• Call and get on it. Find out if he is a keeper or not. If he is going to be wishy washy move on for someone reliable.

• Yeah call him. Don't wait

• Yesh call him bruh

What Girls Said 2

• Sure, start the ball rolling, he has given you his blessing and may be a test to see if you really Will push a few buttons on your end, "V." With something in your curious case, no need to stand on ceremonies with This, for the message is clear, dear, he wants to See some satisfaction on his own face with a smile of Seeing your----First text to him.
    Good luck. xx

• He asked you to call him, so id say, call him =)