ON/OFF if you noticed something?

I have to wear nappies/diapers would that put you off if I was on a date with you and you saw my padded butt or noticed I was wearing one?

• Would stay and go on another date.
  • Would finish date and lose contact.
  • Would openly ask, Are you wearing a diaper?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend on the reason. If it is a fetish, I would be gone.

• Night wetting all my life and such a weak bladder I can't afford not to wear one in the day otherwise my clothes would get soaked!

• Then yeah that would be cool. Also, sexually I am a freak so a little pee is not a turn off. Have you tried something like a sanitary napkin or a cath? Maybe limit your liquid intake.

I know how you feel. When I was in ICU they inserted a cath and ripped it out when I woke up. Seems as though I tend to leak a bit and have no bladder control if I do not find a toilet when I need it I am likely to piss myself or just whip it out an pee in a semi-shielded spot so I do not get arrested for exposing myself in public or having some innocent child see my penis.

What Girls Said 2

• It would freak me. Sorry!

• If it was a health condition I'd stay and if we got along go on another date. But you'd have to explain what it was, so I knew it was health related.

What Guys Said 1

• Too many other things one could worry about... cheating... drugging... being abusive. ... staying in debt. ... my girl wearing a diaper is really NO big deal