Could you deal with it if the girl you were sleeping with was sleeping with someone else too? If so, how would you deal with sharing her?

If you knew the woman you were sleeping with was also sleeping with somebody else, whom she was more into? Why would you continue to sleep with her? and how would you deal with sharing?

Most Helpful Guy

• If there's no relationship I wouldn't care. I'd just know beforehand not to get feelings. I've slept with women who were sleeping with other guys. Main thing to point out is to just know how to have a conversation about it if it pops up.

Like if a girl were to text me "This guy's jizzing all over me omg" and sending photos of my with cum all over her face I probably wouldn't want to know but may laugh about it as long as I wasn't eating. I'm kinda numb to that those gross texts as I did have a girl text me about how she was on her period and wanted to offer a BJ for cigs and a 6 pack. I declined her offer and told her I'd ride the red seas and she refused.

But if she said "Yea.. I do sleep with this other guy every so often I wouldn't care. I'm honestly busy anyway.

What Guys Said 10

• Share her? Do I own her, is she one of my possessions? I don't believe "sharing" demonstrates a healthy sense of relationships.

It depends upon the nature of our relationship and what we agreed to. Most people prefer monogamy, so must people would, in that case, be right to dump her for breaking trust.

I enjoy open relationships--for her and for me, although I don't think I hit the criteria for being polyamorous. I just assume she's seeing other men, and I make sure she's aware I'm seeing other women. Exclusivity is a possibility--but she'd be hard pressed to get it.

If she was trying to get me jealous so I would commit to her, for example, I would dump her--any manipulation, you're gone. Mind games, gone. Just wanted sex with the guy and we already have an understanding with each other on the matter--whatever, do as you please.

• Helpful and very insightful. I respect your desire for open relationships and it has me so curious.. What if the girl was in love with the other man.. But you were just a little extra.. A little variety.. Would that get under your skin?

• @asker
      Well, that would make me jealous, wouldn't it? I'd be breaking my own rules!

It wouldn't get under my skin--that's the nature of the game. Who am I to tell her who she loves more, or what role someone should have her in life? If we've agreed to that arrangement, that's what it is. If we want it to change, we talk.

I would be cautious if the other man was the jealous type. If she confides to me, I would want to know that. I don't want some guy to get violent. In that case, it may be time to go our own ways.

If he isn't violent, but is like most people and would dump her if he knew, it would depend on what she wants--is she willing to risk her relationship with the man she loves? If she cares for him and may want to get serious, I would advise her to stop seeing me. One more caution, as a man: this is where false rape accusations can happen--if she gets found out by him, she may throw me under the bus to salvage what she can. There is some real risk here for me.

• @asker
      Fortunately, most women won't do that. If I gauged her as the immature type, that would be a big concern. If she seems pretty well put together, it wouldn't be too much on my radar.

• I don't have to deal with it, and I won't.
    If she wants to be with someone else, she can go there and never come back.

• I would let her go.

• I wouldn't share her she's out of my life

• as long as we never agreed to be monogamous, i'd be fine with it. Because sex is good.

• could be fun if she asked for a DP :-D

• What if you didn't have the nicer cock? His was bigger and more satisfying and you knew it. You were simply something different, a little variety, a little 'extra', wouldn't that get under your skin?

• not really. I know my size is more than sufficient. If I had found a reasonably attractive girl who would take it from time to time, with no strings, that's ideal imo..

• If I'm in that kind of relationship, im sleeping with other women as well.

• This would only work if you didn't care about the girl and was using her as a cumdumpster.

• Yeah I don't think you could be in a relationship with a girl and not be the priority. If the girl was more into another guy than you the only reason why the guy would stay is solely for sexual gratification. No other reason, otherwise it wouldn't be fair. The guy would be cheated.

• Right, I see your perspective and it's a good one. BUT allowing yourself to sleep with her, if she pretty and nice and freaky like that... Wouldn't that leave you suseptable to falling for her? I mean you are being intimate and getting to know someone.

• Yup that's a risk. But so entertaining if it happens lol.

• When I was into that, I didn't give a damn what they did. I encouraged it.

• i don't share people

• Sure. No problem.

Then post the videos.

What Girls Said 1

• To much work and drama No thanks