How to steal someone's girlfriend?

He does not deserve her she belongs with me I just know it and please don't try to talk me out of it or reason with me also no bashing please

Most Helpful Girl

• THIS IS SOOOOO EASY TO DO AND YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT!!! Just walk up to her and say, "I'm going to try to steal you away from him!" OH MY GOD!! Swoooooonn!!! She'll fall right in love! After that continue being romantic (but not creepy!)! Smile at her! Remind her that she's beautiful, etc! :) You'll have her!

• Lol true. Why is it when guys say things like that we fall for it? Is it a confidence thing?

• I think so!! I'm attracted to confident men! :) And just the brutal honesty of it all... WOO!! I LOVE it!!! If a guy came up to me and said, "I just wanted to say, you have made the worst decision of your life (being with that guy) , but I can fix it!" and then walked away... I'd immediately fall in love!! That kind of crap takes guts!! And guts is sexy!! lol!! :)

• Hahaha just the way he came up & wants to claim you. :) haha I see your point it is sexy & does take a lot of guys & determination of seeing someone you want & willing to fight for them.

What Girls Said 7

• She will discover that he is a tool in time. You trying to win her will only make him look better to her.
    But remember that if you are "the friend" the chances of you breaking that barrier and becoming a sexual partner is a tough one. Once a female thinks of you as a friend, it is hard to make her see you as anything else.
    The reason she likes this guy and not you is probably because he is a douche bag. It sounds fucked up but women are attracted to the qualities that douche bags seem to emanate. Cocky, arrogant, sometimes mean, isn't a push over, or a whiner.
    If you want her to recognize you as she does the guy she is with now or the guys she will be with later, you will need to emulate these guys. Nice guys finish last and as much as all women will say "I want a nice guy" they really don't. Well they do, but they want a nice guy who can be a dick and is a push over but isn't and is tough but soft... the list goes on and its a fucked up contradiction. SO don't listen to society telling you to be the nice guy. Be like the guys you see her liking.

That's my honest opinion.

• Just don't do that please. Imagine if it was you and there's someone came and stole your girlfriend. If she choose him first that means she knew that he's the right guy for her.

• im just curious as to why you ant to steal her away so badly. is she unhappy?

• Do her a favour and let her decide who she wants to be with. Don't complicate her life.

• Just remember to make her smile, talk to her as a friend, help her with hw or something she needs help with, make eye contact, don't forget took look good and before you try anything with her somehow make sure she feels the same towards you.

• Be sweet but not overly flirtatious. Start as her friend and find out all the things her boyfriend doesn't do, that she wishes he did. Do those things, fill whatever void there is in her romantic life and yeah. It won't work if she loves him though.

• Entice her with romance

What Guys Said 7