Guys do you prefer nice girls or bad girls?

It's a known fact women prefer bad boys.

But what about guys?

• I Love Bad Bitches That's My Problem
  • Nice girls

Most Helpful Guy

• a crude yet accurate saying is "A lady on the streets and a freak in between the sheets" is a very good way to describe what most men want. in other words, a nice girl in public that we can happily introduce to momma but when we are alone we won't her to be a bad girl

What Guys Said 12

• I really can't stand bad chicks. Hoes piss me off the most to be honest. Just simply the way they present themselve. Seein them in pictures is one thing but as I think about it you must be dumb as fuck and lack so much self esteem to put naked pics online. Fuck bad chicks.

• I like my girls to be nice, but when we're together alone, I want her to be a little bad. But overall, I like nice girls.

• Have fun with a bad girl.
    Marry a good girl that's a bad girl in the bedroom.

• Depends what you mean by nice/ bad.

• Bad girls are for one night stands. Good girls are for girlfriends and marriage

• I'll take a nice girl every time. I haven't got the time, energy or patience to waste on a bad girl.

• I can't stand them, I get a headache and a twist in my stomache when I am around bad chicks.

• Good girls.

• I want a lady who is classy and beautiful in public.. That said I want a dirty little slut in my bed who is as bad as I want her to be

• im full of nonsense i like girl/lady that is devoted to herself and to a man that i can trust with my life and live to have life experiences with that doent sleep around whats mine must have only been mine if you know what im saying and she can expect the same from me.:)

• Bad girls in the bed and good girls as the personality type

• Good for you for acknowledging that women prefer bad boys. That honesty is refreshing.

Most guys would gladly fuck a bad girl but prefer nice girls when it comes to serious relationships.

What Girls Said 1

• Women don't prefer bad boys, dumb little girls who know no better do.
    Women like good, hard working, smart men who are loyal and can be a real man. Well, real women do anyway.
    Maybe he can be a bad boy in the bedroom, but that's about it for any woman with any common sense. There's a reason some women always complain "all men are the same" and "why can't I just have a nice boyfriend" while others women always have a really good boyfriend.

• That may be true. You can't beat the stats surrounding it though. Most women prefer bad boys whether you consider them"women" or "dumb little girls"

• Can't beat the stats surrounding how many girl friends sit around complaining "men ain't shit" compared to the women who have great husbands or boyfriends who they're very very happy with.
      Or in our age group, the amount of girls who get made pregnant, and he runs away. Why choose these shitty guys, then be surprised when he cheats, runs away, treats you bad or whatever else (don't mean YOU, just figure of speech"
      Really and truly, male or female, most people are selfish and aren't fit to be in any sort of meaningful relationship, and the rare ones who are really good to each other, somehow always find each other. I've seen both of these situations too many times, and you notice a major difference between the strong couples and the other couples who chase the wrong things when it comes to relationships.