Are British guys less attractive then American guys and if so how so?

Im just wondering. what which guys more attractive to females.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both have a lot of good looking men. I tend to like British personalities though.

What Girls Said 6

• As far as looks go, I don't think there is one that is more "attractive" than the other. But, I really can't stand British accents (and, yes, I realize that is not typical of women!). So, for me, British guys just aren't my thing.

• Men, whichever country they're from- the US or the UK, are physically attractive.

But the thing is I guess I love the UK accents, their culture, etc. I don't know why, but I tend to obsess over the celebrities from the UK a lot (writers, actors, comedians, etc). Also the sources of news (online news, etc).

• There's something about British, Irish, and Aussie accents that drives me wild. They're usually hotter and more of a gentleman. Why date an asshole American guy when most foreign guys act like princes. 💖

• I prefer British guys just because of their accent

• What makes British guys more attractive are the accent and the culture :)

• Brits are more attractive initially. It's like, if there were two guys & it was the same exact guy, but one had a British accent.. the Britt would win every time with me

What Guys Said 2

• I'm American so I might be slightly biased, but from what I've heard women love the British accents and the fact that they tend to be more "emotional" (better at communicating with the ladies and talking about that stuff)
    But most of them find Americans to be sexier physically (I think maybe because of dental hygiene in Britain is poorer) However, Americans are becoming more and more unattractive due to obesity... I somewhat blame our government and society but that's more my opinion I guess.

• Murica, FUCK YEAH!