Would it be worth telling someone who is like a sister to me how I feel and maybe trying to set a date up or just kind of get over it and move on with my life?

So, there is this girl I REALLY LIKE but, the thing is I have known her almost my entire life and there is too much at risk I feel. We're both in college now and she goes to school about 2 hours away from me which isn't a problem for me but, might be for her. We haven't really talked much in quite a while but when we do it can be anywhere from serious kind of lifey stuff or something goofy and pointless. The big problem for me is she is in a sense kind of like a sister to me even though I do really like her but from a guy that has enough problems with rejection as is, it hits hard here. Would it be worth eventually telling her how I feel and maybe trying to set a date up or just kind of get over it and move on with my life?

What Girls Said 1

• if you're willing to risk it, give it a shot and go meet her and tell her how you feel.
    if she tells you she's not interested just move on, if she's really your friend she will be honest and understand it.

What Guys Said 0