Why do some players expect their sexual partners to remain loyal?

This guy is just a friend to me but i feel like he's trying to make me fall in love with him, he thinks i don't know what he's doing. he said hed get mad if i talk to another guy but i know he fucks other girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Players are typically alpha males, they take pride in their conquests and the difficulty of scoring with them. If another man gets with them it downplays there conquest and therefor there manliness (in their opinion)

What Guys Said 5

• Because they're jerks, plain and simple. They feel entitled to have whatever they want but also think that they should have the power to control what other people do.

• hahha that's hypocritic.

if you're player you should be fair, and you should accept it if your partner is cheatng on you as well :-P

• Thats me. I cheat a lot. But i expect her to be loyal. Cuz i dont want any other guy to have her, i mean i still love her, its not like i dont.

• Why are you like that?

• @Asker
      For me, sex with the same person gets boring after a while

• He's being controlling. What's good for him is good for you. Get some variety if you'd like. You can be assertive and confident about your sexuality too, just like studs, in my opinion. Sadly, not everyone sees it that way.

• Coz you don't want to fuck a girl who might have been fucked by another dude anytime recently. You're also part of the harem, you don't belong to anyone else!

• Thats dumb& sexist

• That's what you're up against I'm afraid.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, some do, which is ridiculous. If he is going to put his dick in other girls, then you can have other dicks inside you. It's a stupid double standard that shouldn't exist. I'm in the same situation and I just told him, "You can fuck other girls, but I'm going to fuck other guys," and that shut him up really quick. Try not to fall in love with him honey! It's a trick, he's a typical fuckboy!

• because he wants to have his Cake and be able to eat it too. .

• Who cares why? If you want to fuck other guys then go ahead.