Dating advice 24 yr guy?

Hi, I I was looking for some advice. Im 24 years old and never had a girlfriend. I have been with a few girls but it predominately one night stands. I wanted to find out what girls look for in 24 yr old guys? I'm not the best looking guy but I've got a funny sense of humour. Most of my friends don't have issues with meeting girls and I don't understand what I'm doing differently. I've been told numerous times I'm a nice guy, which I guess doesn't cut it. If you've got any advice or things I can improve on let me know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence. Look, I'm not saying you can't have things you know you aren't good and accept that (such as not being the best looking guy,) but believing that you're very good looking is even more potent than being good looking is. Girls just want to know you're confident that turns them on a huge amount for reasons I will never fathom.

Specific to getting a girlfriend: there are two ways: the first is the traditional courting approach. Realize, that while most girls will give you major points for actually taking them on a date when most guys don't do dates, you have to watch how into her you reveal because she will be turned off by this too soon. You also need to talk to her DAILY. This is key. You need to become part of her system. Her routine. It's not about talking to her every minute but try to shoot a text even if its just morning or hey hows your day going (this has worked for me but I would play around with it.) You build a sort of locomotive of flirtation where before she knows it she talks to you more than she talks to her close friends and then, my friend, you have all the power but NOT before.

Other approach is to, of course, sleep with her and then if she's not a player herself she will automatically want to start dating you (again this has happened to me multiple times although I usually turn down because hooking up with a girl does a lot for a man's sense of worth at least temporarily.)

Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of the times your best relationship will come from a really close friend that is a girl.. or guy if you're into that, i mean whatever. But also you haven't met the right women, the one that you want doesn't care how handsome or ugly you are, so just give it time.

• well maybe you can turn these one night stands into something more?

What Guys Said 3

• better concentrate on having sex than being in a relationship

• Sense of humor is golden my friend. Girls dig that. Your still at an age where girls around ur age would be experimenting. Though this is also an age where most girls would be out of college and therefore focusing on career. Some will look for a guy who has a decent means of furthering her career, networking. Others are still finding the right type of person. Eitherway though, stick to being urself, there's always someone out there who prefers ur style.

• well the fact you have gotten laid before shows that you are doing something right