This guy confuses me so much, should I give him a chance?

He doesn't text me often but we still text almost every day. He starts most of the conversations but I do too sometimes. I finally got to hang out with him yesterday, at karaoke with 3 of my friends he'd never met before. He drove an hour out after 10pm to come see me on a Sunday night even though he had work at 9am the next day. So we were getting drunk and singing songs, he'd put his arm around me briefly, sit too close to me or hold onto my hand. He was actually very friendly to my friends as well, he even paid for everything which I didn't expect at all. Then we headed over to my friend's house because I was staying there. While walking to his car, there was light flirting. I'm a very happy and bubbly person, especially when I'm buzzed and he liked that. I was wearing heels too so he put his hand on my back to help me balance or I'd hold onto his arm. He even offered for me to get on his back but I declined. During the drive, he had to pull over to rest. I sang along to songs and I kept touching his face as he'd try to sleep or he'd be laying down and touching my hair. When we finally arrived at my friend's house, he stayed for about an hour more to sober up. He joked around with my friends and was being really silly. Then he randomly says that I should bake him some desserts, I told him I love to bake, and that he would make the 2 hour drive to see me. I was confused because he works 9-5 but he said he'd come up this weekend to see me and hang out, only if I bake him the desserts. So I said okay and then he had to leave because it was almost 2am and he had to drive an hour to get home and to sleep since he had work at 9am. He said bye to my friends and then to me. I asked if he was ok to drive and he said he's sober. He hugged me long and tightly and kissed the top of my head since I'm so much smaller than him. But today he didn't text me much. I understand that guys don't really like to text but wouldn't he want to talk to me? It just makes me doubtful. Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its too early to tell, give it a little more time

Hell for a girl like u, I wouldn't know why he would lose interest

He may be just exhausted , busy, work etc

Be patient, wait for him to initiate again

What Guys Said 5

• 1. he at work
    2. he may be exhausted at the momment
    3. he paid for your drinks.. he really likes you lol I've never done that not even for my wife (soon to be) friends

• sorry not being rude but maybe your really pretty or goodlooking but you have a really boring or crappy personality. looks fade but personality is what lasts in a relationship and maybe he just wants to have sex and keep you around for that and that only but doesn't want to talk to you

• to be honest you should be carefull sound like he likes but its hard to say if its going to be serios or not because he know what he's doing to get the good side of girls (lots of experiences) let him wait a while and see how much he wants you. unles you just want a fling :)

• He might just be tired. If he keeps acting like that, then he might want to be left alone. Give him another chance, it's only been one day.

• He was driving under the influence of alcohol? Do either of you know DWI is a felony?

What Girls Said 1