Is he serious ot just messing with my mind?

I met this guy recently, we went out once and i slept over at his place once, he had to go to work the following morning after the sleep over , he left me at his place and gave me my own key and access card to his apartment and told me i do not have to feel rushed i can stay and go back home anytime i want to the he will come by later after work, I still have the keys and access card with me and he hasn't asked for them what does this mean, he is not a player he wants a serious relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• well I wouldn't jump to serious relationship after just going out once, he probably hasn't gotten around to asking for them back, or might of figured you would leave them under his mat or something who knows. I wouldn't use that to jump to any conclusions just that he was nice and didn't want to make you feel like a one night stand, so that does show that maybe he wants to go out again

• He has his keys own keys so i wouldn't have left them under the carpet, then again i wouldn't expect him to give me keys to his place that soon if he asks for them back i won't be mad.

• good call haha

What Guys Said 3

• Well from what you've said it's clear he places trust in you. Whether he's a player or being sincere is unclear because his actions can be made by someone who is a player and someone sincere. Only time will tell I guess. If you truly like this guy, give it a shot and see where it goes, but with every guy, be careful, you never know.

And, totally unrelated, Kukanjani South Africa kulezinsuku?
    (Spelling may be wrong, it's been way to long since I've written haha)

• I guess you were trying to write in Zulu, thanks for the advice and South Africa is great :).

• Hahahaha yeah, I saw that one coming haha

• doesn't mean anything i have done that to heaps of girls before in the past. then i meet someone better.

• Girls can show up unannounced simply because they have access to the place, so if you give me keys you should consider such things.

• Right now i am not sure, i think his actions will determine the future because i do not want to fall for a guy who is going to disappoint me later.

• rather then going for someone who is hot and gonna cheat. maybe try going for a average nice guy

• he just gave you a little of his trust. you can aswell steal everything from his place and sell it somewhere and yeah.. leave the place

What Girls Said 0