Girls: If your boyfriend wanted you to initiate contact (calling, planning dates, texting first) instead of waiting for him to do it, would you do it?

• Yes
  • No
And I mean doing it equally not doing it just a bit while making him do it more
Refreshing the question...

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. Nothing should be one sided.

What Girls Said 4

• I do what I want, when I feel it. I play an active role in a relationship. I don't sit back and wait for a guy to make a move or to make plans. Each partner should put 100% into a relationship.

• I just don't get it. Why can't a guy do these things? I'm so tired of passive men.

I mean I would do it 30:70. But I'm a bit traditional and need a guy to step up

• Guys need to feel wanted too
      Guys believe that people should contribute equally to a relationship.
      What point is there being in a relationship when one person is doing less than the other and barely making an effort
      Guys are so tired of passive women who never show them that they actually want to be with them

• actually women should do these things because most of the date is to please he female side :)
      and do you want to go on a date YOU like
      and for boys
      say goodbye to your wallets :)

• I totally agree that women should pull their weight once in an established relationship. But in getting there a guy needs to pull his weiggt

• If he was my actual bf... yes.. if its just a guy I like and not sure if he likes me? I may talk... and flirt... but he's got to make a move of some kind.

• Yes, I would.

I do...

What Guys Said 1

• Woman better.

• ? what do you mean

• You should see what the girl who responded to this posted as an opinion. She wants it to be 70/30

What bullshit is that

• Oh tbf I was talking about courtship phase. Duh after that both have to pull their weight. Didn't even think that was in issue :/