In love with a guy who has a girlfriend?

Hi, I met this guy at my head office and we immediately clicked and became good friends and its now 3mths. one day he asks he to be his girlfriend and when i asked he said he had a girlfriend but wasn't serious. At first i refused but the more i talked to him, went on dates the more feelings i grew for him and we started sleeping together. He told me he has strong feelings for me and is always describing me in 3 words feminine, maternal and generous. So recently i asked him what the hell was going on and he told he that he has history with his chic and at the same time he has feelings for me and he cannt afford to lose me.. Am just confused. Should i continue with him or i end everything?
Bronia

Most Helpful Guy

• I am in a similar situation. I have a girlfriend who is extremely fragile and that i care for but no longer love so i am currently dating and going out with another woman. I am going to break up with my girlfriend when she is more stable. i suggest you tell him that you won't keep going on with this if he still is with her.

• thanks i now get the whole thing... will keep u posted...

• Best of luck. He sounds like a very loving person. And you sound like a very loving girl

What Guys Said 1

• Um, im a very open minded guy. i feel like id love to have sex with every woman on the planet. yet the happiest I've been was just being with 1 girl i loved. she was my best friend my whole world, didn't care for anyone else but her, and sure as hell didn't want sex with anyone with her. now that we aren't together, i feel like i love all women, i sure as hell feel protective of all women, but i also feel like id love to go to bed with any woman that wanted me to. but having 2 gfs is also a fantasy as well, having feelings for 2 women that doesn't mind each other sharing me sounds great, but not something id want to die with, more experiment with. Overall i want 1 woman to grow old with and die with, and stuff under the blanket and fart on.

What Girls Said 2

• I think he's not being responsible... Come on, dating 2 women at the same time? Seriously? I can tell that you really care about him, but I'm not sure if he does.. [Just sayin'] I think you should tell him that if he wants you... He has to choose his girl or you... If he doesn't want to do it... He's a player

• If he does break up with her for you what makes you think he won't do the same thing to you in the future? Ever heard of the saying "how you get a man is how you'll lose him".