Is my boyfriend only with me for sex?

My boyfriend kept asking me out until I said yes. Now only a few months later, he's become disconnected from me. Things have always been a little awkward, but I always figured he was just nervous. Im the first girl he's ever dated and not just had a one night stand with. He's introduced me to his whole family even his sick grandma in the hospital and he takes me out to dinner at least once a week. He insisted on making our relationship fb official because he had girls hitting him up, which I don't really believe. My confusion, however, lies in the fact that I only see him twice for a few hours on the weekend and he doesn't text me during the week. When we see each other he always initiates sex, not right away but it happens. Conversations when they do happen are always some sort of sex joke. When I try to talk to him about it he just laughs it off. I feel like he doesn't really like me but just likes to say I'm his girlfriend. It feels superficial to me. I'm 24 and feel like I'm in a high school relationship. -_- but maybe I'm just overthinking it all?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• This is why you shouldn't put out so quickly. If you don't want someone to use you for sex, then don't give them the opportunity to do so.

To answer your question more directly, he probably is using you for sex, and you're enabling him. Just because he wants to do it doesn't mean you have to. Cut it off for a while and see if he sticks around.

What Girls Said 0