Revenge on a man Wh*re?

ok so I started dating this guy on the first date he told me he was looking for a relationship. on our fourth date he told me he wasn't and didn't want to be in a relationship and that he is as "more than a one night stand but less than a relationship" basically he wants a hump buddy or thats what I got out of it. I'm so pissed he lead me on. He asked me if I was gonna dump him I said no but I kinda wanna get back at him for leading me on and hurting my feelings. I know it is childish but I just really want to get back at him. I'm so pissed he wasted my time.

UPDATE: I've decided not to take revenge, I am now over my rage.

Most Helpful Girl

• My advice? Let it go and let karma handle it. Holding that anger and trying to exact revenge is only bad for YOUR soul. And you're contradicting yourself when you decide to stay with somebody that did you dirty. If I were you I would leave this jerk, and move on to somebody that actually knows what they want, and are playing stupid games.

What Guys Said 3

• People here will most prolly tell you to forget it. Revenge is sweet but once done cannot be undone. And the revenge experience will be stuck in your head forever and might fk up your brain. Who knows.
    I think you shd just break up with him, if he asks why maybe you wanna fk with his brain and say the breakup has nth to do with him/its not his fault/ its all my fault and he'll be like wtf. Ok im just lame. LOL.

• Well dumping him could be a start. Why are you pissed that he wasted your time but don't want to dump him? You could use the tried and true throwing a drink or food at him while in the middle of a restaurant.

• I do want to dump him but I feel I should get back at him first. I'm aware its childish

• So you're going to waste more of your time trying to get back at someone who doesn't care?

• f** DAD CUT TH POWOR N LOCKD ME IN DA CRIBBCUZ I WAS JACKEN OFF N SNIFFIJN PAINT THINNR #WOWWBAGDADMORELIKEFAGDAD #THEBEASTHASBEENUNLEASHED

What Girls Said 3

• Just begin anew. Learn from it and never look back. You're gonna have vengeful feelings bc you're human, but you'll probably regret getting revenge.

• He probably is looking for a relationship. . . by 4 dates in he figured out he wasn't interested in you as a GF, but he thinks your nice enough and attractive enough that he could sleep with you in the mean time, til he does find the right girl. I pretty much guarantee that is exactly what happened here. Time to move on. Just tell him you're not interested in that type of relationship and on to the next. He really did nothing wrong, it was only 4 dates and you're really only truly upset because he turned you down and it hurt your ego. That doesn't qualify him as a man whore, not even close, it simply qualifies him as another guy navigating the rough waters of dating, looking to catch the right fish. It wasn't you, get over it. Revenge isn't pretty on anyone.

• That is a good theory, but things are now clicking in my head that I didn't notice before. I believe his end goal was to have a hump buddy or friends with benefits kind of situation he never was interested in a relationship in the first place.

• Lol just find a guy who wants the SAME thing you want.