He is too perfect. What is wrong with me?

Been seeing a guy for almost three months now, he is the sweetest guy I've ever met and I like him so much.
I can't find a single bad thing about him and honestly... It scares the shit out of me.
He bought me flowers when I had a cold, he tells me I'm beautiful every single day, we talk for hours, we have the same humour, love to cuddle, we love to banter and tease eachother and he is the first guy that I actually trust. He told me that he can't believe that I still want to see him, which is crazy because I feel the same way.
I've met his parents, friends, colleagues, he is talking about me with all of them, even his boss. He told me he is the relationship-kind of guy.

I've been burned a lot of times and I've had a hard time letting my guard down, I'm not one to express my feelings. When he told me that he is falling in love with me I went completely silent. I was taken by surprise, not only that he said it since his actions had already told me he at least was on the verge of, but mostly because I wanted to say it back. It's like everything else went blurry when he said it. When I didn't respond he apologized for telling me. I stopped him, kissed him and told him that I am falling in love with him too.

I'm scared out of my mind though. He is too perfect. I'm scared of getting hurt and I'm even more scared of hurting him. One of his colleagues told me he deserves the absolute best, something I've known all along, and I can't help but think that I'm not nearly enough. Which kind of makes me want out.

Has anyone else experienced it? What did you do? Any advice please?

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, heal your past hurt or it will always get in the way.

Secondly, we all responds to these things differently, you are taking it slow and he seems to be a little ahead, so if you need to slow down then take a break. You don't need to say "I need a break from you" just say you are super busy cos of work and you might not respond to his messages for a week or two because if this. Take that time to breathe and analyse the situation and how you feel about everything.

• there's nothing wrong with you, everyone's different.

• Maybe.. I just don't want to mess things up. I work at a clothes store so it wouldn't really work though. We text everyday, he is usually always the one initiating it, and I've realised that everytime I see that it's from him I'm grinning from ear to ear. I don't know if I want a break and if I tell him not to text me it'll definitely mess things up and he'll get hurt, which is absolutely the last thing I want.
      Do you think it'd be a bad idea to continue on pretending like I'm not scared at all and hope that it'll all go away?
      Thank you so much for your time :)

• Okay, why don't you be more open with him instead? Tell him that you are afraid of getting hurt, it's good to communicate these things that way you will feel more relaxed.

What Guys Said 4

• wow you sound like a girl I know. it all sounds good.

• Really lol? Why is that? Is she in a similar situation as well?

• Ah. Do you perhaps like this girl?
      Haha is this supposed to make me feel better?

• I think it should've made you feel better hahaa. it should've basically brought you to a realization :D no I have like 6 other friend girls in that same bubble x)

• Take a leap of faith

• You are in romantic love.. Wait until some obstacles come, then you will know if he is really the sweetest guy.

• Sounds ossum, sounds like I am reading myself, but with my ex it was awful, I feel like she didn't appreciate anything. Just let what ever happens to happen.

What Girls Said 1

• Its a highly sensitive moment in your life. While its all good so far, take a deep breath and think with a cool head. Differences will crop up sooner or later. Please prepare urself mentally for that. Things will change, as change is part of life. These 3 months of ur life will keep ur heart warm for the rest of ur life. Hope u really have found ur partner for life. Hope everything works out for you :)