Crushed by my Crush?

So I found out yesterday that my crush has a new girlfriend. She's younger than him and gorgeous and perfect and just.. ugghhhh!! I could never get a guy like him anyway and I know that but I really thought he liked me! And it hurts because my friends keep taunting me and saying "Hahaha he chose her over you!" and "Told you he didn't like you!" And "If he ever even thought about liking you he wouldn't be with her right now"
How do I get over this or get him to like me? I really don't want to get over him. He is too perfect. Help?

By the way, he knew I liked him when they started dating

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Glutton for pain.

Why not find someone that loves you and not keep fooling around like that. You need some new friends as well.

• You my dear.. its never to late. and nothing is lost by trying. Let him know how you feel. Don't give up. Always take that chance and by the way kick your friends to the curb.

• Well life isn't fair.. Give yourself some time to feel bad then get over him and move on.

• You should have asked him out. I bet he asked you out at one stage and you didn't go for it.

What Girls Said 6

• Your friends are assholes tho to even talk like that. What kind of friends even do that. To me friends dont but to get over him just know he not the one if he can't see your self worth. And to keep busy go have fun join a club or something meet new people. Make better supporting fun caring friends. There many guys so dont let this guy get to you.

• You should ditch your friends they sound like toxic people to have around.
    You can have any man you want to tell yourself that. Move on from him don't try to make him jealous, or get him back. Save yourself the pain and just move on.

If anything start working out and working on making your outer appearance hotter to boost your confidence.

• Move on I guess. That's what he wants to bad he didn't take his chance with you. So I guess you liked him for nothing.

• Don't do something that you don't want done to you. Let them be together but don't lose contact with him. If we liked you have will show it and leave his girlfriend. You can't force him to be with you if he doesn't like you. If he is for you then it will be... if not then it won't happen. Look your best, be the best you can and what ever happens is what is meant to be. You never know, maybe he is the one or maybe someone else will come strolling along (; Good Luck!

• step one.. lose those so called friends
    step two.. find new friends
    step three.. think positive!

• just forget him, and im sure you are gourgous too :) and fuck your firends, they aren't even firends anyways,... be with a guy who falls for you,;)