Thinking about asking this girl to go with me to my work's company dinner. Should I?

There's this company dinner coming up for the company I work for and I was thinking about seeing if this girl I've been hanging out with lately would like to go with me to it. We've known each other for years but have just recently started hanging out and having in-depth conversations. Should I ask her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not ask her if you like her have a good just like you are on a normal diner chat have luaghs and try to pick up signs that she likes you the same way girls aways behaive diffrent when it only you and her if they like you and you have know her for years you will notice it if she does it take it on from there if she dosnt cheer up have a good time and make that night a story to tell among friends and have some good luaghs about it in the near future c (:

P. S Sorry for my bad spelling :s

Zdravko Blagoev:Bulgaria - Sofia

What Girls Said 2

• Yes you known each other for years, it's a company dinner so it doesn't seem like a one on one date plus theirs free food, why wouldn't she go?

• If you want everything to develope a bit more, yes ask her.

What Guys Said 1

• Why ask us? You know her best. Just do it.

If you can write a paragraph on it, she must mean something to you.