What are the most shallow things you are attracted to in a guy or girl?

I want to know what attracts you to someone, but I don't want any of those politically correct answers like, "I just want someone to treat me well" type of answers. I am looking for things most people might call shallow. I am hoping that this might get some more honest answers. :)

I will add a poll for a few options in case you don't feel like writing anything.

• Sexy fit body.
  • Height.
  • Money.
  • Status.
  • Having a servant that you can walk all over.

Most Helpful Girl

• Height. And fitness.

That being said, he could be ripped and tall and if he's a dick then no dice. :P But I'll admit it, physical attraction IS a thing. And it's kind of important.

• I agree it is important, which is why I think it is important to talk about. I think this is why we have so many "nice guys" that have nothing to offer a woman except being nice. People keep telling them it isn't important to develop any other traits other than being nice.

• If you have to put quotes around the word nice then they're not actually nice lol

• It just is. Shocker, right? There's no reason, it just is. Height trumps money. The end.

What Girls Said 5

• Rough big hands, broad shoulders, nice eyes and... veins. I have a weird thing for prominent veins.
    Oh, and not fat.

• 2|1
  • Height, hair color and a fit/thin body.
    I know that looks are not everything, but they're IMPORTANT.

• Voice, big deal

• I love tall lanky guys with a cute face, can't get over it. And gorgeous black or dark brown hair is something I adore *-* either that or dirty blonde.

What Guys Said 2

• The looks of my partner are important to me.

That's not to say you have to be the most beautiful thing in the world, or "hot" and "sexy"

Just attractive. I'm sorry to say that I have seen people I deemed visually unfit.

There are few people like this and the majority of the people I meet in life meet my "quota" and so long as your face is cute/pretty it can change how I view your body.

Nor do I necessarily only like skinny girls or athletic ones.

I've been known to like all sorts of girls.

• She always must be thin/fit/average, fat gives me night terrors.

thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com/.../20.gif

• Oh my... I'd be afraid if I saw them coming down! O. o

• Oh my God! I think that is a small child on bottom! It is almost like she is crushing them over and over, and they keep lining up thinking things will be different this time. lol

• She looks 1000 pounds I'm very surprised the whole thing didn't pop lol