Birthday gift after two dates? Is this enough?

There is a guy who I have been on two dates with. This Friday is his birthday and he wants to see me then. I'm going to his school, then he wants to have dinner, and later on, I'm seeing him in a play (he's an actor).

I planned on getting him a cupcake or two, and possibly orange chocolate because he likes chocolate and oranges are his favorite fruit, and maybe an orange, just to be funny.

Is this enough? Too little or too much?

I had planned on taking him to dinner in the city, but now I know that I'm going to his school, so that's not really an option.

He bought broadway tickets for us on our last date. I don't know if that matters or not.

We haven't talked about commitment or anything. This Friday will be the third time that we're seeing each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its perfect belive me I find the only orange kinda funny and woud make me smile and like the person who did it cuz in two dates you know at least one thing he likes :) its a sign that you actually are really listening to him then just talking and not paying atention props for the nice gift choice :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0