What do girls like in men?

just in general like gifts compliments etc

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a lot of guys think that the way to a girls heart is to wow her with gifts, but I don't care much for material stuff. I would honestly rather have him just talk openly about anything with me, even something that's really personal. Then I know he can trust me and I want to prove my trust to him!

What Girls Said 4

• Kindness, honesty, openess, sweetness, intrigrity, and good manners. ( someone who is kind and sweet to his mum and grandmother)

• Being nice, sweet, trustworthy, respect towards people. I'm not bothered about other stuff. As long as you can spend time alone, with family and friends, it's an amazing trait

• mostly guys that don't go too fast in the relationship, like yeah hand holding and kissing is okay but the other stuff can kinda wait

• Respect. If you recognize someone for their talents.. you'll be ahead of the game!

What Guys Said 0