If you had to choose only one pet what would it be?

Fish, hamsters, birds, reptiles, or anything small that fits in a glass cage does not count.

I am asking, because I like dogs more than any other animal, and I want to see the frequency of girls who also like dogs. I don't like cats, because they make a lot of hair. Cats are fine if they are kept outside, but what are the odds of a girl keeping her cat outside? I would like to know.

My favorite breed is a basset hound.

If you don't have a pet right now, but want one in the future, then choose the option you most prefer.

• Cat allowed inside
    33% (4)33% (1)33% (5)Vote
  • Cat but only outside
    8% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • Dog allowed inside
    50% (6)67% (2)53% (8)Vote
  • Dog but only outside
    9% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • No cats or dogs
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• i love dogs and cats, but if you don't like the fur then why would you want a basset hound? they shed just as much at cats, just the fur is shorter. if I were to get a dog, I'd choose one with hair, not fur, like a standard poodle or an irish terrier, even though my favorite breed is the doberman.

i answered cats on the poll because at the moment I have 2 affectionate, silly, cats, that I love to bits and it's been 10 years since I've had a dog.

i do agree though, shedding isn't fun, but a basset hound doesn't solve that problem.

0|0
    0|0
    • Keep the dog outside.

• Then what's the point in having one if you're going to keep it tethered outside. it's cruel and it won't get enough attention, a dog should be kept where you are.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like cats, but I love dogs. And I would definitely allow them inside my house, they're part of the family :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Ferrets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally would have a horse :)

If I had to chose between dog or cat, I would pick dog, but I have cats right now, I would have no problem having a dog or cat and having it inside and out :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my cats but I would have to say dog outside because I love going to the park!

0|0
    0|0
  • dogs, cause they're awesome. ^.^ dogs are (wo)mans best friend! lol = P I just love dogs, and no, a bouncing dog (a yorkie or a chichuahua ) is not a dog.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to have a wolf if I could, but I might have to settle for siberian husky. ^-^ They are so fierce yet cute at the same time, it would be so much fun. =) A wolf would be so awesome though...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dogs!

0|0
    0|0
  • Basset hounds are adorable! I love dogs.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• DOGS FTW :D

Fuck cats man, I want a pet who can actually be a friend(mans best friend :D). Not some shallow, secretive, sneaky, two-faced thief of a cat lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wanted a Bobcat, yes they are dangerous but if raised from kittens they are quite behaved towards ppl...

0|0
    0|0