Why do girls put guys before friends?

I don't get it. Guys would never do that. Why are women so stupid to do so. And why must they talk so badly about each other? Why not just be happy with yourself and not talk shit? It annoys me. Can't we just get along?

It also annoys me when a chick follows a guy around like a loss puppy with no life of her own. Omg the chick who has to follow her guy around the gym because she doesn't know how to do anything herself... really annoys me. Like act like you can do stuff on your own instead of so needy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Here 's and example, using my story:
    I have a clique of about 10 ppl. Only 2 girls and we're real close.
    Both the girls often tell us about how lucky they are to have us and have more close guy friends than others. They would just complain and complain about other girls, about all the shitload of girl drama and fake girls with attitude problem, etc. You have no idea how much shit we've heard. ( we listen and forget the next day, LOL )

Im not saying that most girls like having more guy friends or smth like that. Im just saying, that maybe you haven't/don't want to experience that and would not understand why some girls stick with guys all day long.
    Sometimes, one gets jealous unconsciously. Maybe you are slightly jealous.
    'It also annoys me when a chick follows a guy around like a loss puppy with no life of her own.'
    This is just your opinion and what you think. It is possible that she just likes him real much more than other her girl friends because her other girl friends may have the same thoughts as you. So instead of arguing with other girls, she just ignore them and hang out with people she likes. Acting needy maybe because she could get more attention and more time from the guys.

I remember reading some psychological research somewhere and i remembered this:
    'Girls are better off with more close guys friends than having more close girl friends.'
    I don't know how true is this but hope this gets you thinking and understanding why some girls stick to guys all day long.

And fyi, there are guys that put girls before his friends.

What Guys Said 6

• There are guys who do. Ever seen those jokes where the guy is holding all the girls' clothes in the mall while she just shops endlessly? We call those guys "beta bitches" and such.

Some girls just like playing "helpless" and victim. The kinds of guys who like those girls are very controlling types or they feel like they're "better" for that reason. It's really silly stuff.

• I feel like this is a rhetorical question followed by a series of statements.

Sorry you seem to be going through a rough time though. I hope you and your friends can work it out.

• Some guys do that. They get a gf and suddenly friends don't exist. It's lame. That's when you duck tape him, tie a bow on him then drop him off at his girls house. He was going there anyways to vent about getting gift wrapped lol

• I had to tell my ex to stop cancelling plans with her friends, because I didn't want to become her life and that she's only going to burn bridges by doing that. You have to have a life outside your relationship so that they can add to it. Otherwise it gets boring

• Because the guy is there life line not her friends

• Girl you have no idea what 99% of guys truly are what they show you girls are one thing what they actualy tink is a very diferent another and most of them would put girl after friends ANYDAY anytime. i dont really care for girls anymore so i prefer to have friends but thats just me

• Everybody puts their SO before friends.

What Girls Said 4

• Not everyone does that. I know a lot of people who are convinced that their guy is going to randomly disappear from their life someday so they cling to them; whereas they believe that their friends will be there regardless of what happens. When you're in an unfamiliar place generally you tend to stick to someone you know, and if you use equipment improperly you could get hurt. Talking badly about each other usually stems from gossip, and that's unavoidable most of the time.

• I wouldn't do it. Women are just different. It's annoying but it just is. :/

• My sister is like that, so dependent on her bf. I hardly got to see her over the summer before I went back to europe, I was mad. I agree, I am a girl and I don't get other girls. I get more nervous being looked at by a girl than a guy because I feel she is rudely judging me... I guess guys are stronger with brawn and women tend to be stronger with words. I feel you are going through something and I hope you make it through it

• That's what is very annoying and unattractive when a girl is better in words then guys. Just imagine when you're a guy and your girlfriend is Loud with high Voice talking shit etc. Its so annoying if a guy is smart he will get rid of these girls.

• I would never do that! I actually stop talking to a guy and told him i would never go out with him because him and my best friend don/t like eachother! If u r my bf then my bff had to approve of u!