Are virgins more or less attractive to you?

I've heard it both ways from guys so I'm curious. Does a girl being a virgin make her want her more? Respect her more? Or does it turn you off? And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends..
    -Some guys dont care one way or another.
    -Some guys are just looking for easy sex, so they'll probably consider it a turn off since they'll have to get to know you and teach you. If a guy is just looking for sex he wants it as quick as possible and isn't going to want someone whos going to get emotionally attached.
    -For guys looking for a serious relationship, itll likely be a turn on. Its more special/meaningful to be someones first, the bond will be stronger, you'll be easier to trust, won't have to be compared to anyone else, also shows that you have standards/self control.

What Guys Said 3

• it really wouldn't make any difference or not if she were a virgin , but at same time I'd prefer girls who hadn't been around a lot as they say , however not necessary virgins just not sleeping with a lot of guys

• It makes me attracted to her slightly more. I don't know showing her how to fuck and breaking her in, although i would have to care about her to do this, otherwise I will feel like shit to fuck and let go

• I definitely prefer virgins.

What Girls Said 5

• Most guys would probably want her more.

• Neither. If I love a guy and he is respectful to me/loves me, how many or few girls he's slept with is irrelevant.

• more attractive

• I think both if you are a virgin because you just haven't found that one person to lose it to a guy will respect that and if it's religion or you are just waiting for marriage a guy will respect that. It's attractive just because you are a virgin doesn't make you boring some guys find that extremely attractive and others will say we'll I'm not wasting my time if they know they don't have a chance.

• It doesn't matter. When I first see someone it doesn't say virgin or nonvirgin on the forehead... the face either says whether a person is hot or not.