Dating an older guy... I need opinions on this from girls or guys?

I'm 20 and I recently started dating a 33 year old. This is the first time I've ever dated someone this much older then me. Do you think a guy dating someone as young as me would not take me seriously ever? Is he possibly just dating me for fun? I'm not really sure what to think about it because like I said I've never ever dated someone this much older.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't judge a man by his age, but by the content of his character. He is wise at that age, much more mature than 20 year old guys, you could learn a lot from him. I think it would be a great experience and you would probably learn a lot about life with him. If I were you I would not think about his age or your age, because at the end of the day it is completely irrelevant if you both get along well.

What Guys Said 4

• Many guys of that age have fantasies for young girls like yourself.
    Like other user has said, you wouldn't like it if someone takes advantage of you.
    What about guys about your age group? what things you don't like about them?

• *guys of your age group

• I will definitely be careful, thanks so much for the opinion

• Pleasure ^_^

• I am 37 yo my GF is 23 yo, we live together and have been together for about 2 years now.

Does it answer you question?

• It depends on where you are both in life stages.

By the looks of him, how old did you think he was? I might be having this same issue since I'm 35 and most think I'm anywhere from 23 to 27.

• I thought he was maybe 24-25 lol so i was very surprised.

• Do you know how what he thinks about dating you being 20? Me personally, I would go as young as 25 since it's a maturity level and life stage.

IMO, as long as you and him are good with it, I say continue dating.

On a side note, the only thing I can think of that I changed is my hair style, and while I still look up to 8 years younger, at least it's in single digits now (I used to look as young as 22... LOL).

• You can be only fbuddy

What Girls Said 1

• It really depends how much he likes you, as with any guy ^^