She kissed me don't know what to do from here?

Ok so I need some help. I've been talking to this girl. And I don't know she likes me. We went out and at the end of the night she kissed me. Does she like me or was it just because she wants to be friends. Help please

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. She definitely likes you. No girl would kiss a guy she wanted to be friends with. Be confident :)

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on the kiss. Was this a quick peck on the cheek or on the lips? The best way to tell if she likes you is to talk to her and ask her out again. If she says no or if she is too busy and doesn't rain check, then you are probably friend zoned

• If she kissed you, she likes you. End of story.

• Yeah she likes you, Congrats! No way would I kiss someone I only thought of as a friend

• uh call her or text her and go out again lol how hard is that

• Dude, there is no doubt that she likes you. Do you see her kissing her other friends?

What Guys Said 2

• She likes you, be more confident about your self.

• She likes you bro. A kiss is a kiss, which means that is she did it to you then it means something. She likes you.