Poll for girls: Do you (you personally) always thank your boyfriend after he takes you on a date?

Poll for girls: Do you (you personally) always thank your boyfriend after he takes you on a date

• Yes
  • No
Refreshing the question

Most Helpful Girl

• yes! Nick spoils me way more than I deserve and I always show my appreciation. When he takes me out to the movies, we go dancing, a restaurant, but also when he does the simple things like just laying the blankets and cooler in the back of his truck and we watch the stars, when he lets me spend the night in his apartment and helps me with dinner, he'll make me breakfast if he wakes up first (60% of the time), Walking me to my door after a date, my car and lecture halls. Even down to helping bandage me up due to his cat attacking me.
    I appreciate every little thing my boyfriend does for me so I show it and say it so he doesn't feel like I don't care and leave.

What Girls Said 7

• well yes, i think i would.

something like, hey thanks for everything today, i had a great time with u. *kiss* :)

• I thank him when he offers to drive, I thank him when he offers to pay, and I thank him after on the way home. He doesn't treat often (usually 50/50) so when he does it always takes me by surprise.

• If I went on a first date with a girl, and it went well but she did not say thank you afterwards, should I just stop seeing her because of the rudeness

• I might give her a second chance but it's really your call.

• Yes! We've been together for awhile but I like to show my appreciation when he takes me somewhere and pays. He does the same with me.

• Well yeah not saying thanks or showing appreciation in some other way is kind of rude. I wouldn't blame you for not wanting to go out with her again.

• Of course. I always thank him for everything from making dinner to buying groceries to driving to liking something I post online. I want him to know that I appreciate him.

• Of course I would. It'd be rude of me not to.

• No. She may have just forgotten or maybe she was nervous and it didn't cross her mind. It was one just one date. Take her on some more and see if she remembers to say it.

• Absolutely, every time :)

• I WOULD.
    If I had a boyfriend Ha!

What Guys Said 0