How many of you gaggers never had relationships as a kid and a teenager? did you get married with your first girlfriend? how did you feel?

so I've found that there is a lot of people who didn't get any girlfriend in their kid and teenager years yet they got married at there adult age. so i was wondering how many people has this same kind of life. please comment how you felt about not having any girlfriend as a teen and kid.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never dated in high school because I didn't see the point of missing out on childhood and my youth. I never felt ready for all the strings that come along with having a boyfriend and, to me, you should only date someone if you would see yourself being married to them.
    I did meet someone who I felt very strongly for in high school, but never made a move with him and even rejected him at one point because I didn't feel ready for a commitment and for some reason I knew deep down that if I dated him, we would probably never break up. That's how much I liked him lol. We went our separate ways, but years later when I was in college and was kind of over the casual sex and party scene (which was pretty fast), things just fell into place. He asked me out again, and I find this so weird because his timing was so perfect, it's almost as if he knew I was ready for a relationship. It's been about two years that we've been together now and I don't see an end for us in sight. He was my first boyfriend, and he'll be my last :).

What Girls Said 7

• i had relationships at 17 and 19. neither worked, and yeah thats bout it. my next will hopefully be my last, and i know i won't be open to any other men any time soon.

• I never had a relationship as a teenager but now I'm getting married to my first boyfriend. It feels pretty good and I do not have the desire to date other people.

• hahah congrats... rule#1 NEVER DATE OTHERS WHEN YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

• Hahaha I know! I meant like I've never wondered what it's like to date others :)

• I had my first relationship at 18, just a few months from 19. Now we're getting married this June. I couldn't be happier.

• hahahaha wow.. thats too early dont ya think? .. hehe what am i kidding... congrats

• Well it will be after 2 and a half years of dating. We're both really driven people that know what we want in life and are going to go after it together. Thanks for the well wishes.

• i haven't. and i don't have one now... so hopefully i'll meet someone between now and like...27.

• You will meet someone when you stop being so extremely busy guaranteed! You can tell us at what age that is.

• Your doomed :P
      But seriously your a fun girl i. think many agree with me.
      A girl like you shouldn't be single.

• @sawno awww thanks :p super sweet of you to say. can only hope things will change at some point :)

• Yeah, I have. But no, I'm too young to be married or get married.

• oohhh well ya ganna find the right guy soon XD during that time.. GLHF

• I never had a relationship until I was over 21. I haven't married my first boyfriend yet, but I certainly hope I do someday. It never bothered me too much, though I did occasionally wonder what was wrong with me until I figured out what was holding me back. Then I was fine until I met my boyfriend and fell in love.

• so tell me what was holding you back? and where did you meet your boyfriend?

• Okay so I had a relationship basically my entire teen life and he's my first real boyfriend and we're getting married... does that count?

• yeap i guess.. considering that you two are getting married soon... hahahaha XD congrats on your marriage GLHF

What Guys Said 1

• I have never had a relationship as a teen. I still need time before i get married or be in a relationship.