What do girls see in 24 yr old guys?

Hi girls I'm 24 years old and never had a girl friend. I am beginning to think it may never happen, can you let me know what it is exactly girls look for in guys my age?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date a 24 year old guy who never had a girlfriend.
    I would look for someone who's down to earth, funny, good listener, smart, patient. Someone who has goals in life and works to achieve them.
    And of course, someone who I find physically attractive and who finds me attractive too.

What Girls Said 3

• At that age, (thats the age Id be dating) I would be looking for someone with a good head on their shoulders. They don't have to make a lot of money bc money isn't the most important but I do think it's important that they are ambitious. It's a lot more attractive for a guy to do something with his day vs a guy that plays call of duty/sleeps all day. I would want a guy I am physically attracted to (this varies with everyone) I love kids, so someone who hates kids is out...

• i wouldn't mind at all dating a guy who is 24 and always been single, who he is as a person and whether i'm attracted to him or not is the main factor.

• Personally im attracted to older guys but they have to be hella attractive for me to be into them at that age. Ir hot with tattoos piercing or sweet cute tall with an adorable smile or both... Daumn. Have you tried asking girls out?

• Not really I've been busy with work, I'm in an office environment with people twice my age... I got out most weekends which doesn't really pan out that well. Why do girls blow you off before you even say hi to them?

• Sometimes they just think you're a bit of an ass, or theyre just not attracted to you. It depends on each girl. Do you taka care of your appearance?

What Guys Said 1

• i wonder what makes most guys born with the natural confidence and charisma, social-skills, conversation-skills that are essential in order to getting a girlfriend?