Is he the type of guy that has heaps of girls chasing him? Is he up himself? Does he think he's better than me?

Has his opinion of me changed recently? He has always been friendly and now he won't acknowledge me.
There is this guy that works at my gym. Even though I'm pretty shy I am friendly with him. We live in the same apartment complex and occasionally bump into each other in the lift.
At the gym however it is a little bit different. It gets awkward!
He seems to look at me when I'm not looking and gets a bit fidgety. Sometimes we accidentally make eye contact from across the room and then look away.
Last week i bumped into him as he got into the lift in our complex. There was only one stop so convo was short but friendly. He smiled and asked me how i was and it was very pleasant.
Yesterday I dropped a sheet off the balcony and it landed in his backyard. I went down with my male flatmate and as soon as we knocked on the door the gym neighbour opened the door, mid-convo with his friend. Inside sitting in the loungeroom was his girlfriend and another couple. He barely acknowledged my flatmate and just handed him the sheet and went to shut the door on him. So my flatmate was trying to be friendly with him and i was standing right next to him. My neighbour was so rude! He could not have been more hostile! It was like he just wanted us to go away and just wasn't interested in being friendly at all. My flatmate asked, "So do u know what time it might have fallen down?"
And my neighbour replied, "No idea buddy!" like really condescending.
Whilst standing at the door my neighbour would only look at my flatmate - he refused to acknowledge me let alone say hello! He gave me a half-smile right at the end b4 he closed the door.
Today at the gym he ignored me! I was coming in the entrance and his client was next to me. He walked up to her and started chatting and completely ignored me. No smile, no eye contact, nothing.
Did he think my flatmate was weird and now associates me with him and thus concludes that I'm weird too? Does he think he's better than me?

• He's up himself
  • He likes you but he knows he can't have u

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0