Should I date my ex again?

i broke up with that boy 5months ago, the night of our breakup, he said really bad things to me and the next day he asked another girl out. So they dated and that girl had to leave the country and they broke up. Two weeks later , today, he sent me this text : "Hey! I am really sorry for everything and it's when i broke up with you that i knew how much i love you. Would you go out with me again?" I really don't know what to do i am still crazy in love with him but i am so scared that he breaks my heart again---- Helpp Please

Most Helpful Guy

• You were the one who broke up with him in the first place, how are you scared he's going to break your heart. If he broke up with you then you probably shouldn't trust him and he probably will end up hurting you again

What Guys Said 3

• Don't. You broke up for a reason, nothing will have changed.

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• In my instance it was never the same again. You know him and the relationship best.

What Girls Said 0