Guys: which would you prefer?

Would you rather a fake - looking blonde, attractive, but looks quite fake, with tons of make up and fake tan or a natural brunette beauty? and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• natural brunette. Though she can slap on the ton of make up once in a while, that can be sort of hot in a trashy way. But I like brunette > blonde and pale > fake tan (though natural darker complexions can look good).

What Guys Said 9

• there are so many more factors than makeup habits... Are either of them overweight? What are their body types? What kind of sex drives are we talking? Do either of them like it in the butt? Do they swallow? Are either of them talkative or worrisome? Indecisive? All of these are much more important information..

• Firstly, I'm not a fan of too much makeup. In fact, I always prefer the natural look without ANY makeup. Having said that, my choice is obvious.

• natural brunette beauty.

Why? Well I've developed an aversion to blonde women because I've only made bad experiences with them so far and my brain seems to link these bad experiences to disinterest.

And probably because I'm blonde myself...

• Natural all the way. I, as well as many I'm sure, prefer the real deal :)

• Both.

I like natural beauty and I don't know what you mean by "fake". Unless you mean fake boobs and ass. Like surgery. Then I say probably the natural girl.

• show us pics and it'd be much easier to judge. As long as the brunette is about as attractive as the blonde, most guys would pick the natural less fake looking beauty. But if the blonde is a decent amount hotter than the brunette than most guys would still pick the blonde.

• I don't see there is a choosing.

• Natural. Because who wants a fake?

• Natural brunette beauty. I hate make up. I hate falseness.

What Girls Said 0