The shit my boyfriend tells me?

okay so last night i was with my boyfriend & i let him drive my car & he went to put gas & then he drove to this place where he likes this tree or whatevr lol & we got back together last night & when he was driving back home he's like all guys are a piece of shit nancy you dont deserve me & im like why cause im ugly & he's like no you're amazing & i just stayed quiet & I don't know like i just stayed thinking i dont. really have a question im just confused.-.

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it the first time he said stuff like this?

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • i never say those words._. lol yeah we did like 2 weeks aha but its all good we were still talking & everything so now its like official again lol

• Good... thumbs-up.

What Guys Said 4

• Wow! That must be one of the longest sentences I have ever read, and it makes little sense! But back to the point, clearly he is very self conscious to think of himself as 'Ugly', though I do question the bit where he said 'You don't deserve me' as that translates into, 'I am too good for you'. when I think you mean 'I don't deserve you' which means your too good for him, which just indicates he thinks the world of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He just had moment of low self esteem thats all. Guys say things like this when they feel they don't have much to give u as much as he envisions. Don't look too hard into this

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that really a picture of you? I can see why he'd be intimidated.

0|0
    0|0
  • he seems depressed

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I wonder if he is guilty about something... I bet This is now Driving you crazy... xx

0|0
    0|0
    • Mm actualy its not cause i keep that fucker on check lol & he doesn't really hide anything from me :p he knowsss

• Show All
    • no lol we were going out simce July & on like October something i broke up with him but we still texted & talked we just didn't hang out & this lasted about 2 weeks & laat night we got back & yeah he told me that & i was like what dont say that hah. but i just stayed quiet & i kinda regret it.-. i should of said something

• lol... Okay, I see... At any rate, open lines of communication all way round to keep some harmony going. xx

• He could just be feeling grateful that he's with you or could be feing guilty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably means he did something he wasn't supposed to do

0|0
    0|0
    • nah trust i go on his fb & tumblr lol & i know his phone password i know he doesn't do shit aha

• you make him feel insecure probably because you aren't ugly, he might be afraid he doesn't ahve it in him to keep you because will ALWAYS be pursued

0|0
    0|0